nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 41

Arsenal to win at home

Redmond to score anytime

Good luck NBS and Nigel

Finally thanks to Nutty for all your hard work

I''ve had two selections via email : -

Everton          v          Norwich          Home Win

The Costa Rican Campeonato de Verano finale :-Herediano          v          Alajuelense          Home Win

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Everton          v          Norwich          AWAY Win

The Costa Rican Campeonato de Verano finale :-Herediano          v          Alajuelense          Home Win

[/quote]

With apologies...

Everton          v          Norwich          AWAY Win

First of all, many thanks Eddie for keeping this great thread going. You do a terrific job!

My last pick for this season is:

BAYER LEVERKUSEN v FC Ingolstadt HOME WIN

Good Luck NBS and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet H/T Draw F/T Norwich. Best of Luck Nigel.

Nutty, sincere apologies for the tardiness of my selections.  I really did not intend for it to be this late!Thank you for all of your great selections, each one was carefully considered and apologies if your''s has not made the final 6.  I very, very nearly went for a West Brom win, with Liverpool having the Europa Cup Final just 3 days later.  You''d expect Liverpool to rest some players, but they do still have some good reserves and youngsters.  However, having said that, the main thing that put me off was that West Brom have not won in 8 games and have only 1 win in their last 10.  Like I say, even despite this, I very, very nearly went for them and good luck to those that did.Without further ado, my final 6 are as follows -1 - Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96 - HOME WIN (@ 1/12)2 - Benfica vs Nacional - HOME WIN (@ 1/10)3 - Arsenal vs Aston Villa - HOME WIN (@ 1/6)4 - Manchester United vs Bournemouth - HOME WIN (@ 2/5)5 - Genoa vs Atalanta - HOME WIN (@ 5/6)6 - Reims vs Lyon - AWAY WIN (@ 21/20) - ALSO MY PICK

Good luck everybody, the very best of luck MMMK [:)][Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Nutty, sincere apologies for the tardiness of my selections.  I really did not intend for it to be this late!Thank you for all of your great selections, each one was carefully considered and apologies if your''s has not made the final 6.  I very, very nearly went for a West Brom win, with Liverpool having the Europa Cup Final just 3 days later.  You''d expect Liverpool to rest some players, but they do still have some good reserves and youngsters.  However, having said that, the main thing that put me off was that West Brom have not won in 8 games and have only 1 win in their last 10.  Like I say, even despite this, I very, very nearly went for them and good luck to those that did.Without further ado, my final 6 are as follows -1 - Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96 - HOME WIN (@ 1/12)2 - Benfica vs Nacional - HOME WIN (@ 1/10)3 - Arsenal vs Aston Villa - HOME WIN (@ 1/6)4 - Manchester United vs Bournemouth - HOME WIN (@ 2/5)5 - Genoa vs Atalanta - HOME WIN (@ 5/6)6 - Reims vs Lyon - AWAY WIN (@ 21/20) - ALSO MY PICK

Good luck everybody, the very best of luck MMMK [:)][Y][/quote]

Thanks NBS, I''m loving your work buddy! That''s a great final six with a fantastic potential return. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and that return would be £81.90. Here are the details : -

Bayern

Munich

-       

-

1/9

-       

-

14:30

Sat

Lyon

-       

11/10

-

20:00

Sat

Arsenal

-       

1/7

-

15:00

Sun

Man

Utd

-

2/5

-

15:00

Sun

Benfica

-

1/8

-

17:00

Sun

Genoa

-

19/20

-

17:00

Sun

Two games today and four tomorrow leaves us set up well for an exciting weekend. Good luck NBS and all you PUPs[:)] [Y]

Terrible end to the season, late picking, nothing to lose - Everton vs Norwich AWAY WIN.

It could happen...

Afternoon everyone and here are my Mear Kat''s selections for the final match bet of the season - thank you for all of the suggestions:

£2.50 on each of the following please:

HT Draw/FT Norwich

Over 2.5 goals

Naismith to score anytime

Mbokani hat-trick

We''d like to echo other posters sentiments in thanking Eddie for continuing to administer the only thread we read!! As a result of this thread we now call a number of fellow PUPs friends and to borrow from Beausant''s column today we''re all part of a fantastic football family, whatever the result.

Have a great Summer and see you all here next season, doing what we do best!!

OTBC

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Well it''s all gone catastrophically wrong. Sorry guys[/quote]

Sorry ''slim, this is the first chance I''ve had to post this evening. What a shocker that scoreline is! We need awesome PUP power and I''m trying!

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Afternoon everyone and here are my Mear Kat''s selections for the final match bet of the season - thank you for all of the suggestions:

HT Draw/FT Norwich

Over 2.5 goals

Mbokani hat-trick

We''d like to echo other posters sentiments in thanking Eddie for continuing to administer the only thread we read!! As a result of this thread we now call a number of fellow PUPs friends and to borrow from Beausant''s column today we''re all part of a fantastic football family, whatever the result.

OTBC[/quote]

Love this latest strategy Nigel. On a day where anything can happen why not an Mbokani hat-trick! Thanks buddy, I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

HT

Draw/FT Norwich

£2.50

Bet 365

10/1

£27.50

Over

2.5 goals

£2.50

Bet 365

4/7

£3.92

Naismith

to score anytime

£2.50

Bet 365

13/5

£9.00

Mbokani

hat-trick

£2.50

Bet 365

100/1

£252.50

Also thanks for the kind words about our threads. It all happens through the generosity of you PUPs and the togetherness of our community. It is an online community but as you rightly point out it has also blossomed into many blossoming friendships both online and offline. Good luck with these and thanks for all your support both to our threads and me personally.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Afternoon everyone and here are my Mear Kat''s selections for the final match bet of the season - thank you for all of the suggestions:

HT Draw/FT Norwich

Over 2.5 goals

Mbokani hat-trick

OTBC[/quote]

Love this latest strategy Nigel. On a day where anything can happen why not an Mbokani hat-trick! Thanks buddy, I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

HT

Draw/FT Norwich

£2.50

Bet 365

10/1

£27.50

Over

2.5 goals

£2.50

Bet 365

4/7

£3.92

Naismith

to score anytime

£2.50

Bet 365

13/5

£9.00

Mbokani

hat-trick

£2.50

Bet 365

100/1

£252.50

Also thanks for the kind words about our threads. It all happens through the generosity of you PUPs and the togetherness of our community. It is an online community but as you rightly point out it has also blossomed into many blossoming friendships both online and offline. Good luck with these and thanks for all your support both to our threads and me personally.

[/quote]Nutty, just to be sure, there is the extra bet (which I foolishly upgraded to £20) on Norwich City to score a penalty in this away Premier League game.

Thanks Purple. That''s happening too: -

Norwich

to score a penalty

£20

Bet 365

9/1

£200

This is another great example of generosity and community spirit of the PUPs. Thank you for these extra bets over the last few months. That elusive PL away penalty must come eventually so why not tomorrow?

Now some good news. Wooster messaged me at the start of the season and suggested an accumulator of teams to win their league. He suggested : -

Celtic 1/25

Barcelona 4/7

Juventus 4/6

PSG 1/10

Bayern Munich 1/10

I gladly doubled his stake as it didn''t involve me picking anything and when Barcelona won this afternoon it meant we had another £65.91 to add to our presentation pot. I''ve added it to pledges and donations : -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with £1018

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £5190

since we began of which £165 is already

banked for the next presentation.

NBS, really unlucky buddy. That was a crazy result. You''re still our worthy champion though and I only use the name worthy for our very best[Y]

So here are the picks and live standings for the profitability league. 93v is up next in Costa Rica at 3am.

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
93Vintage Herediano 21 40 52.5% 7.61
Lessingham  C WBA 34 40 85.0% 6.83
Hammond1612 Norwich 24 37 64.9% 6.53
Norfolkbroadslim Lyon L 38 40 97.4% 6.43
Til1010 Swansea 34 40 85.0% 5.11

Hard luck NBS, you did well to get so close and hopefully you''ll get the four remaining results so that the next picker gets a free go.

So here are the picks and live standings for the profitability league. 93v is up next in Costa Rica at 3am.

93Vintage Herediano 21 40 52.5% 7.61
Lessingham  C WBA 34 40 85.0% 6.83
Hammond1612 Norwich 24 37 64.9% 6.53
Til1010 Swansea 34 40 85.0% 5.11
[/quote]I needed a very early night in order to be able to watch it, but Herediano have won 2-0 in a very entertaining game!Fittingly, my run of wins started with a Latin American style commentary, and so it finishes - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRMZ8hWRyYM]Goal 1[/url], [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWQYbjVRkMg]Goal 2[/url] and a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdVQYqs0to]pitch invasion[/url].Nothing''s in the bag yet, so best of luck to Tilly and Hammond for this afternoon.

Well done 93v. I''ve got 51/50 for your game so here are the new standings : -

93Vintage Herediano W 22 41 52.5% 8.63
Lessingham  C WBA 1.63 34 40 85.0% 6.83
Hammond1612 Norwich 3.50 24 37 64.9% 6.53
Til1010 Swansea 4.5 34 40 85.0% 5.11

So it looks like a win for Swansea at 9/2 and it is all done and dusted. [:D][:P][;)]

So it looks like a win for Swansea at 9/2 and it is all done and dusted. [:D][:P][;)]

I''m guaranteed 3rd, but Lessingham could finish a very close second should Norwich and Swansea fail to win. Good luck all.