Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Farewell

[IMG]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/bf/bf941258cd0e61708ee721c34d8b009c24bd13bb7651577e9898ec412c6e06c6.jpg[/IMG]
** Joking - but I missed the opportunity to use this at Grefstad and I might not get another chance.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]By all means Hog go ahead :) (it''s a good one tbf)

Cheers for the well wishes as well RockTBoat.[/quote]

Haha, I''ve heard of goodbye forever, but never forever goodbye. Jesus.

Haha, I''ve heard of goodbye forever, but never forever goodbye. Jesus.

----------------------------

I''m as shocked as you are; didn''t expect all the well wishes especially from posters who don''t post much on here such as Willmeister or Wings of a Sparrow so it''s nice to acknowledge them personally.

I don''t get the point in just saying goodbye and then seeing people leave comments which I can''t respond to because it''s ''not the thing to do.''

When someone leaves a nice comment wishing me well then it''s nice to respond to it and wish the same for them.

It may annoy you but if that is the case I suggest you just don''t click on this thread. It''s only for a day and theres not any football on.

I''m glad your feeling the love Miggins. Makes sense, you are a popular poster. But this silly goodbye nonsense is cringe worthy?

This has belatedly cleared up one of my many confusions. I thought Mrs Miggins was the comedienne who asked Debbie McGee:"What first attacted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?"But Googling revealed her to be a Blackadder character. It was another Mrs M who skewered McGee.Anyway, this Mrs M, live long and prosper.

And here''s to you, Mrs. Miggins,

Jesus loves you more than you will know.

God bless you, please Mrs. Miggins.

Heaven holds a place for those ......

Oh no!! Not for you Ian Beale ;)

Will miss you buddy. But you never made it onto Rays Funds. Your name could have been immortalised on that famous signature. Maybe one day :)

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 10:41 PM:

Oh no!! Not for you Ian Beale ;)

------------------------------

Hehe :) Was nice conversing with you Nigel, sorry I never made it onto the PUPs. I wish you well in the future.

In response to purple, it is indeed Mrs Miggins from Blackadder. Nice to hear from you.

Blimey miggo, I hope you don''t snuff it anytime soon, we''d have to go through this all again. [:S][;)]

This is just typical of the club and everything associated with it !

We didn''t get miggins to sign an extension - he can now walk away with no restrictions - a free agent

No transfer fee ... no nothing...  oooh well !

Look after yourself miggins !

Six Pack wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 11:44 PM:

This is just typical of the club and everything associated with it !

We didn''t get miggins to sign an extension - he can now walk away with no restrictions - a free agent

No transfer fee ... no nothing... oooh well !

Look after yourself miggins !

-----------------------------------

lols

You too buddy thanks for the well wishes!

GOODBYE

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If we just keep this thread going like a couple of others that now run into the 100''s of pages Miggo will never actually get away and will be stuck on that train for all eternity(not that it''s unusual on the trains).

Cheerio Mrs Miggins and all the best with the pie shop business.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]If we just keep this thread going like a couple of others that now run into the 100''s of pages Miggo will never actually get away and will be stuck on that train for all eternity(not that it''s unusual on the trains).[/quote]Fabio Migliarella?All the best Miggins, hope you pop back in someday.

Been away for a couple of days and return to this!

Haven''t read through all the pages, but would like to register my sadness at Mrs M''s leaving.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Been away for a couple of days and return to this!

Haven''t read through all the pages, but would like to register my sadness at Mrs M''s leaving.[/quote]Whatever you do don''t go and top yourself, there''ll be no one left here soon.

Epitaph for Miggins
She came, she saw, she analysed
The weakness on the right
The Whitts and Martin combo
That caused her constant fright
The costs of playing Redderz
Plus the effervescent Wes
The vulnerability to the counter 
That we never put to bed
She saw the Pinto promise
But before he’s reached his prime
She’s disappointed all of us
By prematurely calling “Time”
[Y] [B]

Farewell, Mrs M. I haven''t agreed with all views you''ve put forward but on the occasions where our opinions have diverged you have more often than not been proved a more astute observer of all things NCFC and football in general than I.

For the sake of completeness, have you always gone by the same pseudonym on here or have there been others? For my part, I registered back in 2003 (I think it was) as ''Lincoln Canary'' but when I changed it for a bit some interloper nabbed it from under my nose. The swine.

Chip20 wrote the following post at 19/05/2016 11:16 PM:For the sake of completeness, have you always gone by the same pseudonym on here or have there been others?

-----------------------

Cheers for the kind words Chip. To answer your question my original username was ''Nevermind,'' and I remember every time I used to post I put this signature ''Nevermind'' at the bottom of every post because I thought no-one would be interested in what I wrote. When I joined the forum in 2010 it was much more volatile than it is now and I soon realised that this was not the case, my (fairly strong) views were the subject of attention and therefore decided to become a proper poster and get an avatar (that''s what I thought ''proper posters'' did at the time, I don''t know why). I also realised after some time that the username ''Nevermind'' was also taken when both of us posted on the same controversial matter, but with a different opinion confusing other posters in understanding what Nevermind''s viewpoint actually was, the schizophrenic b@stard :) Therefore I changed it to Mrs Miggins. Personally I''m not much of a fan of Blackadder, but the character of Mrs Miggins was chosen as she is mentioned so many times in the series but is never actually seen (until like the last series or something), I thought at the time this was basically the same principal of using the username Nevermind.....it''s not just because I like pies, honest.

Also thanks for the really nice comments from Pete, FeedTwolf and Crabby. Although logically speaking it shouldn''t mean anything as we''re all strangers to each other, as demonstrated by westcoasts bl00dy epitaph (thank you for that as well westcoast); we''re not strangers, we get to know each poster over time and its lovely that people have taken the time to comment. (even if 4 out of the 6 pages are just me saying thanks ;D ).

Well Mrs M, you say we are strangers.................

I have enjoyed reading books, not having met the authors.

Don''t worry Julian, I have got through the first night, of having this knowledge, and all is well.

I reccon the truth is you have a bit of a fetish for horses''s willies Mrs M :-)

Shame you''ve decided to call it a day as I genuinely used to read what you had to say with interest, even if I didn''t always agree with you.

Good luck and OTBC