Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Farewell

Wings of a Sparrow wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 1:35 PM:

I hope you pop back occasionally (like me) I enjoyed our chats on the non-football forum.

Take care....

-----------------------------

Cheers Wings, nice to hear from you and likewise about the non-football side. Top man.

Thanks as well Lessingham, kind words

Fuzzar wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 1:44 PM:

Miggins, this isn''t like Ross on Friends who pretends he''s dead to see how many people show up to his memorial service is it?

Seriously, all the best - will miss your posts...

-----------------------------

It is a bit self-indulgent isn''t it :)

But genuinely it''s about thanking other posters for their contribution, especially the posters who I have fiercely disagreed with e.g Jenkins, are often the best posters.

In terms of returning to the forum, it ain''t gonna happen.

Nice words from you Bor, glad you''re liking the work of Hitchens, I understand you''re reading his auto biography as well.

Sad to see you go miggo but you obviously have your reasons. I would much prefer it if you said "bye for now " rather than "goodbye". Whatever you decide, I wish you well. [Y]

Bye Bye Mrs M, loved reading your posts and said you''re leaving though not surprised people leave when a few people continue to derail threads and spoil it for others.

Be healthy, happy and do pop into one of our fans social club events if you''re in Norwich next season xx

Miggins, you always seem strongly opinionated, yet civil and witty. There aren''t many on here who can meticulously argue a case, and implicitly mock someone instead of resorting to more direct insults.It''s normally a change of circumstance that sees me leave internet forums, else I''ll take LDC style breaks. Maybe you could pop in each Christmas or something?

Mrs M,

Will miss your posts and debates, however good luck with whatever it is you decide to do with your time during your future train journeys.

Take care.

Ray

Thank you City Angel, Vintage, Ray and Jenkins of all the kind words. Much appreciated. Nice to see so many posters wishing me well and can only wish the same for you guys and all the other posters on here.

I''m starting a new job soon which not only means I''ll have more free time but also no more train journeys

Thought the McEnroe YouTube clip might be this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fd90m3xKfl8

Another one before hogesar''s time probably.

And, see you Miggins, spending more quality time with your pies?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I hope this post isn''t too self indulgent but as I''ve been here for 6 years I just wanted to say thank you to all the posters on this forum, especially the regulars; Herman, Jenkins, Ricardo, Vanwink, Bor, Nigel, Morty, Purple, Lappinitup, TIL, Tettey''s Jig and countless of others (I won''t mention otherwise this post will go on forever); you''re what makes this forum what it is and it''s been great discussing all things ncfc.

Special mentions for Herman, Wings of a Sparrow (though hasn''t posted for ages) and Jenkins as well as I love reading all your posts.

This will more or less be my last post on here so I just wanted to say thank you to all the posters. Thanks[/quote][:|]

Bloody flouncers!!

Good luck Mrs. Pop in now and then for a weekend meltdown.

Didn''t always agree with you Mrs M, but what the hell''s that got to do with anything.[;)]  Good luck with your future, and the new job.

All the best fella. Always valued your contributions to reasoned debate. Hopefully the canaries can turn it around and give us all something to cheer again soon. It''s all getting a bit frustratingly predictable lately!

I''m sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous. A poster wishing his goodbyes to fellow posters because he wants to find a new venture in life, and it''s become the thread of the day?

That response must make you wonder if leaving is a good choice Mrs[:S]

[quote user="cityangel"]Bye Bye Mrs M, loved reading your posts and said you''re leaving though not surprised people leave when a few people continue to derail threads and spoil it for others.

Be healthy, happy and do pop into one of our fans social club events if you''re in Norwich next season xx[/quote]
Oh come on now, don''t be shy.  Let''s have some names.

Mrs Miggins is David McNally and I claim my £5

In all seriousness, shame to see you go - always enjoyed reading your posts.

Vaya con dios, Brah (or should that be Buh)

Come on miggins you can just up and leave us just like that. The lunatics are already taking over the asylum so we can''t have the sane ones packing up their tennis raquets and wandering off. Good luck to you my friend on whatever planet you touch down on. :-(

Willmeister wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 6:53 PM:

Does this mean I''ll be the only person on this forum now who has listened to a GG Allin record?

--------------------------------------------------------

Willmeister! lovely to see you post (along with Wings). Hope you''re well. And to answer your question; yes...what else do you expect, a very acquired taste indeed. (you and will be the only ones here which get the reference to ''taste'' in context with GG as well :D )

Herman wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 6:28 PM:

That response must make you wonder if leaving is a good choice MrsTongue Tied [:S]

------------------

Lolz

Thanks for the kind words from Leeds and Inchy as well; makes me realise how much of an online community this is instead of just random people wanting a fight with a stranger(s),

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 8:07 PM:

Sad to see you go Mrs. M and i wish you well for the future.

--------------------------

Cheers TIL, and likewise; all the best for the future buddy

Well I''m glad it''s a new job and not something nasty. Though new jobs may eventually become nasty.

You were always a very interesting and prolific poster and this board will be poorer without your presence.

[quote user="Please Stay Timm Klose"]Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye.

*in the voice of Peter Griffin*[/quote]
I''d be worried if I was you mate. If we can''t even retain the services of Miggins on the PinkUn what chance do we have of persuading Klose to stay?!?