Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Farewell

I hope this post isn''t too self indulgent but as I''ve been here for 6 years I just wanted to say thank you to all the posters on this forum, especially the regulars; Herman, Jenkins, Ricardo, Vanwink, Bor, Nigel, Morty, Purple, Lappinitup, TIL, Tettey''s Jig and countless of others (I won''t mention otherwise this post will go on forever); you''re what makes this forum what it is and it''s been great discussing all things ncfc.

Special mentions for Herman, Wings of a Sparrow (though hasn''t posted for ages) and Jenkins as well as I love reading all your posts.

This will more or less be my last post on here so I just wanted to say thank you to all the posters. Thanks

that''s a shame you wish to leave

i don''t know you but you seem to enjoy the board so why give up something you enjoy ?

It''s like when you have a hobby, e.g. I used to play tennis a lot, nearly every day, one day I just decided I didn''t want to do it anymore as although I still enjoyed it, I felt it was time to move onto the next thing - I haven''t played tennis now for about 7 years. Posting on this forum isn''t quite the same thing as I''m basically killing time as I travel for work on trains (as we speak in fact) a lot, but I do feel that I''ve posted enough on this forum - it''s like an end of an era, I don''t know why.

Weird reasoning, but shame to see you go.
Oddly enough I just took up tennis again. [:D]

😭😭 take care Mrs M. A good contributor!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="hogesar"]Weird reasoning, but shame to see you go.
[/quote]You cannot be serious?[/quote]
Eh?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="hogesar"]Weird reasoning, but shame to see you go.
Eh?
[/quote][^o)]

rs miggins wrote the following post at 18/05/2016 11:44 AM:

I hope this post isn''t too self indulgent but as I''ve been here for 6

years I just wanted to say thank you to all the posters on this forum,

especially the regulars; Herman, Jenkins, Ricardo, Vanwink, Bor, Nigel,

Morty, Purple, Lappinitup, TIL, Tettey''s Jig and countless of others (I

won''t mention otherwise this post will go on forever); you''re what makes

this forum what it is and it''s been great discussing all things ncfc.Its a shame your not taking some of the other Trolls listed above with you (insult not aimed at everyone mentioned)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="hogesar"]Weird reasoning, but shame to see you go.
Eh?
[/quote][^o)][/quote]
What do you think i''m not serious about?

[quote user="MJR"]FAO Hogesar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY[/quote]
Ah [:D].
Way way WAYYYY before my time, i''m afraid!

Take care mrs. miggs, always enjoyed your contributions, hope you will still visit the forum and read other poster''s old squit.

Farewell Mrs Miggins, shame to see a balanced voice of reason, not driven by ego, disappear from the board. You argued your points very well and there are only a handful of posters of a similar persuasion left. You will be missed. Good luck 😉

Sorry to see you go Miggo, always interesting to spar with you on a variety of subjects.I hope you will maintain your interest in all things NCFC. Sometimes we are up and sometimes we are down but to borrow a phrase from Rik in the Young Ones, we are always around.[Y]

Really hope it''s not game, set and match Mrs M, you have always made a good contribution since I have been on here (admittedly not that long), maybe the summer break will see you decide to come back.

Take care Mrs M

Miggins, this isn''t like Ross on Friends who pretends he''s dead to see how many people show up to his memorial service is it?

Seriously, all the best - will miss your posts...

Well, I am sorry to read this and I will miss your contribution.

I believe you introduced me to the work of Christopher Hitchens, for which I am grateful.

You have been a worthy sparring partner.

Best wishes, whomever you are.