Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Pink Un Magazine launch 17th May

Not sure if i qualify under that description but i must send apologies to the Pink Un anyway. I fully intended to come till I realised it was during the week (Bracondale''s a 6 hour round trip from home) Doh!

Not sure on transferability, but if anybody fancies it I could ask Pete''s colleague nicely and try to donate you my 2 tickets...

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Not sure if i qualify under that description but i must send apologies to the Pink Un anyway. I fully intended to come till I realised it was during the week (Bracondale''s a 6 hour round trip from home) Doh!

Not sure on transferability, but if anybody fancies it I could ask Pete''s colleague nicely and try to donate you my 2 tickets...[/quote]
You''re very kind GenA47, but I would only need 1 ticket as I don''t have any friends.
Mind you, I could always have two pints I suppose.

>Bor: You''re very kind GenA47, but I would only need 1 ticket as I don''t have any friends.

>Mind you, I could always have two pints I suppose.

Ha ha... I suppose I meant anybody who didn''t already have a golden (pink) ticket.

Unless perhaps you''d like to collect a flat-capful of tickets & turn up at the bar in a different guise each time - Bor Bor, Katie, Jeremy, Chops, etc - with hilariously messy consequences by 9.30pm.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]>Bor: You''re very kind GenA47, but I would only need 1 ticket as I don''t have any friends.

>Mind you, I could always have two pints I suppose.

Ha ha... I suppose I meant anybody who didn''t already have a golden (pink) ticket.

Unless perhaps you''d like to collect a flat-capful of tickets & turn up at the bar in a different guise each time - Bor Bor, Katie, Jeremy, Chops, etc - with hilariously messy consequences by 9.30pm.[/quote]
Well, indeed [Y]
Rest assured that, much like Doctor Who, this is my final regeneration.

> final regenerationA47

We won''t hold you to that...can''t tie a livewire down. Anyway, the gentle reader eventually twigs who''s behind your new accounts, parody or no.

Sorry to miss the opportunity to see you and other PUP celebrities at this event! Would have been a case of party bore meets Party Bor etc., so my loss.

Back to real football next year! Sing up the Coral

OTBC

What a lovely evening with all those handsome chaps, and of course the lovely Kathy Blake.

Marvellous to see the Pink Un in print again.

Iwan was a gent and good value on the mic.

Apparently the beer was very good although I wouldn''t touch the stuff.

All in all, better than Wembley.

Yes great to see you again Katie. Enjoyed Iwan and those Pink Un Journo''s. Especially mbncfc and that one they sent to Coventry. I snuck up the corner with my flask and sarnies for most of the evening. I expect it was a bit like that dinner the night before that the posh PUPs went to.....

[;)]

Good to read on twitter today some nice comments about the pinkun magazine and the pinkun launch.

See the pinkun isnt all bad is it, though you''d think so reading twitter sometimes. As Mandie said in the pups thread if it wasn''t for this forum a lot of friendships wouldn''t have been formed at the pinkun social dues at the Bayer Social Club in the good old days