Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Liverpool v Sevilla free on bt

Is blocked on my sky on 414? footage on Internet of a lot of trouble in the ground before kick off between the fans

Yeah, sorry I have normal sky sports package but not bt.

Can you imagine the outrage if they weren''t able to watch it on free to air tv?

That goal looks better every time you see it! Worldly! Effing hate them though!

For those not able to watch it on BT it is live on YouTube.

Cringeworthy unbalanced Liverpool love in with Michael O and Steve Mc in the studio, Stevie G in the States and even Kenny D getting in on the act.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Trouble? At a Liverpool game/final? Surely some mistake.....[/quote]http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-sevilla-fans-clash-stands-8000260#rlabs=2%20rt$category%20p$1

One nil up halftime, denied a couple of penalty shouts. Now chucking it away. Probably spend the next 27years seeking justice against the referee.....

[quote user="djc"]One nil up halftime, denied a couple of penalty shouts. Now chucking it away. Probably spend the next 27years seeking justice against the referee.....[/quote]lol [Y]

Rather ironic that someone called Coke scores against Liverpool.I really should cheer for an English team in a European final, but I hate them so much.

Sturridge has lost a yard of pace since they went behind.

Funny how they talk about Liverpool not getting penalties without any hint of irony.

[quote user="djc"]One nil up halftime, denied a couple of penalty shouts. Now chucking it away. Probably spend the next 27years seeking justice against the referee.....[/quote]

Feck off you fecking t w @ t

[quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="djc"]One nil up halftime, denied a couple of penalty shouts. Now chucking it away. Probably spend the next 27years seeking justice against the referee.....[/quote]lol [Y][/quote]

Yeah, really funny, fecking scum

Liverpool found out

The arrogance coming from the club for the last 7 days , all they were talking about was how many they would win by

In the end they got found out - not good enough