Most intelligent supporters, at a certain age, and invest time and effort watching the team and keeping abreast of events, whilst having a circle of friends close to the club will be able to predict fairly comfortably on comings and goings and pretty much 8-9 of the starts each week. Reality is our fine City is small enough for many credible ''In the knows''. Like you say Mr Jenkins, its whether, as an individual, you choose to take certain posters words based on your feelings of their credibility.

And some will get it right eventually, as I said before, if you throw enough of the brown stuff, eventually some will stick....

I really enjoy Purple and Parma''s posts.
But, and for a completely different reason, I also enjoy Gunthorpe / Newtons posts. [:D]

Let everyone post and make your own mind up FFS, hate this playground culture. Too often we see ganging up on posters to get them banned or they just leave. Live and let live, this ain''t the "other place".

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]I just wanted to post this Ironically, Gökhan Inler, former Swiss captain has been left out due to lack of regular football with Leicester.[/quote]

Also not see Tim Klose included in Swiss Euro 2016 squad!?