Is there a chance that we''ll loan him out to a decent European top flight team while we''re in the Championship (like we did with Ricky) and then bring him back into the fold when we make it back to the Premier League (unlike Ricky)?

Have no idea why rock the boat thinks it''s a stupid comment? but yeah I would like to think if he doesn''t want to drop down to the championship, as suggested it may harm his international career, that we will hopefully look to loan him out and then if promoted have him for a fresh PL campaign. Would surely suit all parties.

''''Have no idea why rock the boat thinks it''s a stupid comment? but yeah I would like to think if he doesn''t want to drop down to the championship, as suggested it may harm his international career, that we will hopefully look to loan him out and then if promoted have him for a fresh PL campaign. Would surely suit all parties.''...JF

Makes a lot of sense, although i''d rather he stayed and played, maybe even led our campaign next season. Once he settled in, he looked class to me, bit of a boss too.

The Club must break its balls to keep him. If its about the money, then pay him extra to stay , £20 k extra a week to him is only 1M a year to us....and that wouldnt buy much of a player.

Agreed. But rumours are he is concerned about dropping the level and it affecting his international career, hopefully just rumours. If we could keep Klose and add a couple of decent forwards and we have a hell of a chance for an immediate return.

Where are these rumours JF?

And I doubt his international career would be changed, Switzerland still play Johan Djourou at CB so he should be safe!

Someone posted it here on one of the threads, as said hopefully just rumours

I think that''s fair game. Hopefully same will apply to the likes of Brady and Redmond. If they like it here can and buy into AN hopefully we can convince them to give us until Jan

That "loan him out" rubbish is no good for me. We either sell for big money or keep him and have him help us get promoted. If we''re still down there next summer, we can cash in then.

Surely the most that any of us can say about the Timm Klose situation is that there will be a ''liklihood'' that he will leave.

The amount of this ''liklihood'' is what should be open to debate.

Definitive statements, one way or another, infer an inside knowledge that none of us possess.

However, it is often the case on here that the ''know all'' brigade who frequently express their opinion as fact are usually the least incisive in their appreciation of any particular scenario.

The facts will be revealed in the coming weeks, until then anything stated on this forum about the dealings of the Summer should be appreciated as educated guesswork at best and nothing more.

"It''s a funny old game."

Presumably he''s contracted for another year or so only problem would be if a relegation clause is in there. Doesn''t strike me as a " rock the boat " sort of guy, I think he might give it a go to at least Christmas.

Broadstairs

how do you know what some people know ?

i talk facts that are given to me by people who believe it or not

do know what is going on because they are there

now Norwich is a small place people who are high up in the club have relations and close friends

if you look at my posts even going back to when we signed RVW i posted you that the scouts reports said he would not be suited the premiership

do not tar all people who think they are in the know with others who post things that DO happen inside the club

Btw, this is not meant as to be directed at any particular poster on this thread, even though the above ''complaint'' can be seen as of relevance.

Instead, there seems to have been a particular proliferation of ''know it all posts'' recently, made all the more risible by the fact that the perpetrators get so carried away with their own opinions and ''superior'' knowledge that they frequently feel sufficiently endowed to actually insult the opinions of others.

"Broadstairs

how do you know what some people know ?"

The "in the knowers" are very often the one''s to listen to least, and there always seems to be so many of them floating about with their little gems at the ready and their secretive sources which can never be revealed.

In this thread''s instance, how can anybody possibly know what is going on inside Timm Klose''s head, or anything about the discussions he has had or will have with his agent.

Furthermore, I don''t suppose anybody at the Club from Boardroom level through to managerial level has much idea, at this particular time , of just what the composition of the squad or, indeed, the state of the whole set-up, will be by the beginning of next season. Insider knowledge or not.

"It''s a funny old game."

I repeat, it''s educated guesswork at best and furnished with tit-bits and rumours spread by those who just ''think'' that they are privileged to information that that is more informed than the average fan is subject to.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Broadstairs

i talk facts that are given to me by people who believe it or not

do know what is going on because they are there

now Norwich is a small place people who are high up in the club have relations and close friends

if you look at my posts even going back to when we signed RVW i posted you that the scouts reports said he would not be suited the premiership

do not tar all people who think they are in the know with others who post things that DO happen inside the club[/quote]It is disappointing that people, like yourself, who have provided information in an understated way, are hounded by others. It has happened with a number of other posters who have subsequently proved to have been correct. For what it''s worth, norfolkngood, I believe that your point and thank you for the contribution. Please pass on other information that you may receive without, of course, compromising the source.

Sorry that was addressed to norfolkngood - why do I only ever notice the ambiguity in what I have written after it is posted?

i only know certain areas of the club not everything that goes on !

but my source has been a family friend for many years

and i would not pass on anything i had any doubts over

Hear, hear Mr. Badger (suitable and appreciative smiley inserted.)

This ''family and friends'' version of Chinese whispers is, in particular, something to ignore.

It seems to me that when even the ''professional'' observers within the game such as pundits and reporters cannot agree on many inside facts, often resort to making up stories and even more often get things wrong (like this Secret Footballer nonsense this week) then there cannot possibly be much valid inside information actually floating about.

Most football clubs are as tight and secretive as the KGB, Norwich City F.C. included. Anything of any true importance is treated as a state secret, and that''s the way it should be.

Re: Timm Klose. I don''t suppose even he has made up his mind yet about his immediate future yet and is, as we type, preparing himself for a stringent round of discussions with the powers that be.

This is of course supposition, not fact.

ok broadstairs why dont you find my RVW report ?

but of course my friends know far less than you after being in professional football 30 years ha !

"Broadstairs

but of course my friends know far less than you after being in professional footrball 30 years ha!" (sic)

Now, now let''s not get personal. I realise some of you can''t help it when somebody expresses an opinion against your own, but stay civil.

Re: Your point.

That is, of course, as may be and who really cares. It''s a shallow assertion any way you look at it, but you have actually just previously refuted your own source, and enhanced my view, by stating:

"I would not pass on anything i had doubts over." (sic)

Does this mean that even you sometimes have reservations about the validity of some of the information given to you by this inside source? Seems like it.

Sums up all I have said rather nicely.

no what i mean by that i post if i have any doubts that it may not help the club or the player or would lead to my source being named i would not post the info

its ok i will not post anymore info if this is the thanks you get

i prove my point that i do not make things up with RVW scouting post

but its ok you are the winner i am wrong no problems

Don''t worry about Broadstairs, keep on posting if and when you can.

With regard to Klose staying or going whether or not he has a release clause the one thing in our favour is the fact that his agent is an ex City player.