Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

'Transfer market will hot up after Euros'

The transfer window doesn''t re-open until July anyway. No need to panic.

Lol it always hots up after a tournament. OP has made a right knob of himself.

Back to FIFA lad...

#bantz

But...but...every other team in the Championship has signed all of their targets already and we are getting left behind. We are a laughing stock (!)

Well I''m hoping it will be a window of few first team fepartures and therefore few but quality first team additions. At the moment, i would class 1 cb and 1 st as essential purchases.

Perhaps if ruddy, redmond, klose get sold it will be a different story though the longer we keep them the more money we will get. Tbh i hope we keep redmond and klose. They will be class in the championship!

One thing you can bank on this summer window is the club being proactive and urgent. They will still be stinging from last time round.

Just trust in the fact that it''s a long window and the season only finished 8 days ago! Neil will know who he wants and how to get them in. Don''t fret!

Oh yes, a right nob! Twunt!

I guess other Championship sides doing a bit of business is a figment of my imagination.

This is where I had faith in the Lambert regime, no messing about, identified his targets early and got the squad restructured ar the earliest opportunity.

WHY HAVEN''T WE SIGNED JUAN MATA FOR F*CK SAKE NCFC YOU KNEW FOR AT LEAST THE PAST 6 HOURS JOSE WAS COMING IN AND YOU KNOW HE DOESNT RATE MATA THIS IS ALL MCNALLYS FAULT IF HE HADNT LEFT WE''D HAVE A CHIEF EXEC AND WE''D HAVE GOT HIM. OH WAIT MAYBE WE WOULDN''T HAVE BECAUSE OUR CHEAP USELESS BOARD WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT BID BY SOME SMALL TIN POT CLUB LIKE SPURS OR LEICESTER

In our first season back in the Prem, Lambert had got five players in by July 1st- Vaughan, Morison, E Bennett, de Laet and Bradley Johnson.Three more by the start of the season-Pilks, Naughton and Ayala,Vaughan was confirmed on May 27th 2011-which was quick. Wonder if we''ll ''match'' that this Summer?

Yes, Lambert''s dealings five years ago in the PL are exactly the right benchmark by which to judge Alex Neil''s dealings this close season in the Championship.

Honestly, you people.

[quote user="firststeps"]Oh yes, a right nob! Twunt!

I guess other Championship sides doing a bit of business is a figment of my imagination.

This is where I had faith in the Lambert regime, no messing about, identified his targets early and got the squad restructured ar the earliest opportunity.[/quote]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/be/beef93d38dfa6dc9dbf14ceb3af4064098fd9fc85fcf3b37cf39943946f1f132.jpg