Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

New Kit for 2016/17

I''ve heard from my sources that the new kit will be predominately yellow with some other bits on it.

It will be modelled by the new Chief Exec at the Norfolk Show.

One thing I fully expect the Club to get right next season is the kit.

How they managed to produce the three worst kits in the league last season is beyond me.

Im betting if we get some good kits, we will get some good performances.

When is the Norfolk Show then?

New kit unveiling is always a classic "woe is me" "we are a laughing stock" moment

Both this year, and the last time we went down, I thought the kits were ''relegation-worthy'' when they came out. It''s hardly a foolproof method for predicting such things, however it does make me wonder how Errea + those in charge get it so wrong, a la this year, but then really quite right, such as the previous season.

To be honest Mason. It cant help moral to be playing in a choice of three kits that the national press recognize as being the most dreadful in the football leagues.

I mean that third kit was not only hideous, it was pointless. They could have chosen any colour or design for our second and third kits, but no, they stick with the yellow and green.

Errea for the most part have struck me as a group that get their work done the night before- sometimes excellent, most of the time poor.

This year in particular, was a particular mess. However to me it is unclear whether this was Errea being rubbish, or a result of constraints put down by the club and sponsor.

What is clear is that third kit is an abomination.

What is clear is that third kit is an abomination.

ha !! bit like our season you wait all year for christmas to find out your main present is the 3rd kit

The good news is Errea have got three of the worst possible designs out of the way this year. How many poor designs can they have saved on their computers?

A simple plain yellow shirt with basic green trim would be a huge relief to all next season.

A yellow and green version of the ''Marcus'' kit popped up on the Errea website a while ago, not sure if that might be next seasons kit. I would post a pic if I knew how to on this site from my phone.

http://www.sxsports.co.uk/sxsports_proddetails.asp?id=1148&option=4612&navid=38&type=l3&l1r=

Can''t link on phone but that''s the green and yellow Marcus kit

Not keen on the yellow but the white with Green is nice as a second strip.

I think this would be a stunning kit:

http://www.sxsports.co.uk/sxsports_proddetails.asp?id=1056&option=4166&navid=10&type=l3&l1r=1

Green instead of Blue obviously.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I think this would be a stunning kit:

http://www.sxsports.co.uk/sxsports_proddetails.asp?id=1056&option=4166&navid=10&type=l3&l1r=1

Green instead of Blue obviously.[/quote]

Worse than this year''s kit.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="RustysRevenge"]A yellow and green version of the ''Marcus'' kit popped up on the Errea website a while ago, not sure if that might be next seasons kit. I would post a pic if I knew how to on this site from my phone.[/quote]http://www.errea.it/en/shop/marcus-shirt-ss-ad-em0c0c.html

Not bad!

[/quote]

This style of Errea shirt was used today in Jamies Game.

I think Errea would do well to serve up anything worse than last seasons spectacular abominations.

So bad they were that I couldn''t even bring myself to buy them for my children.

That Marcus kit looks like the sort of thing you order online for your lads 5-a-side team.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I think this would be a stunning kit:

Green instead of Blue obviously.[/quote]

Do you not have a job scummer? Or maybe try and get a girlfriend?! Anything instead of lurking on your rivals forum.