Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Redmond 30 yarder for U21's

If he was here after the window I would be absolutely delighted.

He just won''t be though.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Certainly playing shop window football. I hope the club are looking for a minimum of £12 million.[/quote]

No, they were certainly playing a U19 team from Guinea. If you think his performance was because he played well, that''s hilarious.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]Certainly playing shop window football. I hope the club are looking for a minimum of £12 million.[/quote]

No, they were certainly playing a U19 team from Guinea. If you think his performance was because he played well, that''s hilarious.[/quote]

You are hilarious

"No need to denigrate what was a superb strike Jaemae."

Isn''t that all he ever does? That individual doesn''t have a positive thought in his head.

Most of us seem to think that Redmond''s inevitable departure should rightly see us about £12m better off.

If we were still a Premier League club and knowing what we do know about the player would we be in favour of spending that on young Nathan? Probably not.

However, we are no longer a Premier League club and we know full well what he is capable of in the Championship.

Given that our priority should be an immediate return to the Premier League the sale of this player would be a move against this aim, millions or not.

We want to bounce, we therefore need to keep our best.

[quote user="Buh"]Sick of his Katy Perry "hot and cold" football[/quote]

I could never get sick of Katy Perry football. 😍

I really hope he stays, but people must be monitoring him surely?

If he does leave, it needs to be for decent money, he''s a very hot prospect and would leave a sizeable hole in our squad if he left.

Sweet strike - even if he had time and space to have a picnic before shooting.Hopefully will add another million to his price tag.