Sign in to follow this  
Colourful Canary

Loza a Glover?

According to the Western Gazette, Jamar Loza has started to follow Yeovil on Twitter, which leads them to believe that he is heading for Huish Park, where he would link up with their ex-Canary boss Darren Way. The only other club Loza is currently following is Norwich.

Barely played out on loan this season, amassed less than 3 matches worth of minutes and got 2 assists in that time.

Sadly from what I''ve seen watching the development squad I think he is a long way behind Morris, and agree with TWM that he is unlikely to be offered a new deal - Morris however is contracted until 2017 and has another year yet to prove himself.

Scored a couple of goals for us that won''t be forgotten though, which is nice. I wish him luck if he doesn''t get an offer here, but I''m sure he''ll manage to find a team in the lower leagues.

Ahh for some reason I thought he was out of contract this Summer.

I was there at Huddersfield when he scored his only goal for Norwich and that will live long in the memory!

Sorry if my reply was confusing, Loza is indeed out of contract in the summer. Morris has one more year