Sign in to follow this  
Joe4Ncfc

Worthy

I think we should wait untill next tuesday. If we beat Birmingham, and then Wednesday and Cardiff, we could be back in the top half of the table. Two defeats and people are calling for his head? If we are still down the bottom this time in two weeks, then we need change and i think everyone will agree.

But there isnt a clear contender for the job. Burley is too good for it and will probably get the Ireland job. Would you rather him leave and have no successor, or wait and see?

Sorry but it will just be a repeat of the last month or so. We started poorly, then got a bit of a run going AGAINST POOR TEAMS then slipped back into this slump the minute we come up against teams who know what their doing. If we win the next couple of games all it will do is prolong the pain

"Two defeats and people are calling for his head?"

Two defeats?  Do you really think people are so fickle as to call for his head after 2 defeats?  For a start we have lost 7 so far this season and won only 3. 

This has been said time and time again and I really wish people would start to listen (read).  For most posters it''s not about this season, it''s more about the fact that things that have been going wrong for a season or more are still going wrong.  Defending too deep, poor tactical decisions, poor use/timing of subs, bypassing our midfield in games too often and many other issues. 

This is not about Luton and QPR!