This may not come as a surprise to some, but it looks like Ivo will be staying. I say that because he has recently updated his Facebook profile and cover picture with him in a Norwich City Kit which is tagged as ''OTBC''. This is definitely a good sign!

Yep, this was on another recent thread..........[quote user="hogesar"]Yeah it''s his official Facebook. This forum is

infuriatingly out of date, but hopefully this attached screenshot has

worked
[IMG]http://s32.postimg.org/pmsnp221h/Screen_Shot_2016_05_16_at_20_37_40.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

Haha oh right! Apologies, I hadn''t seen that post but thank you for sharing that. It''s great to see that sort of attitude from him, I hope some of the others share the same enthusiasm for our brilliant club and city.

I like him and he seems to be adapting to English football very well. If he stays fit then signing Whittaker for a year becomes about cup games because of play pinto all day!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Yep, this was on another recent thread..........[quote user="hogesar"]Yeah it''s his official Facebook. This forum is

infuriatingly out of date, but hopefully this attached screenshot has

worked
[IMG]http://s32.postimg.org/pmsnp221h/Screen_Shot_2016_05_16_at_20_37_40.png[/IMG]
[/quote][/quote]That was last week, the things the OP referred to happened this afternoon....

I thought in the last few games we really began to see why he was bought.  Think he will be a great asset in the Chumps and good to see that attitude from him.

Looking at his Facebook page. his pics emblazened with Yellow and Green, here is a young guy who obviously has taken the club to his heart, is enjoying life in England and looks to be settled in with us. Early days, but as long as he always gives 100% on the pitch, he could become of the best overseas players ever to play with us, and become a true Canary legend.