Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Timm Klose Snapchat

Don''t know how many people are keeping up with his snapchat, but he is currently back home in Basel training on his own to keep fit as he is on standby for the Euros.

He has also done a video for FC Basel saying how happy he is with their 7th Championship in a row, and that he one day hopes to go back and play for them.

I still think he''ll be here next season, as you may be able to tell from my name (!)

I seriously hope so. We need him and he''ll fetch much more money in Jan if we do need to sell. If he stands out for 5 months some struggling PL team would pay an absolute bucketload for him, or, better he stays and helps us get promoted.

Either way I''m just praying he doesn''t leave in this window.

Wearing my eternal optimist hat.........

..... with his current injury PL teams will hopefully steer clear in August, then come January, if we are in the top 2 or 3 of the table Tim may be persuaded to stay on the premise that he will soon be back in the Prem with a team whose supporters appreciate him, and where he will get plenty of game time.

His injury will have taken him out of the spotlight and he didn''t really play enough games for us to flag up his mounted ability to the vultures. However they will all know about him an undoubtedly there is going to be a lot of interest, IMO however he will stay. 😄

As harsh as it sounds, Klose not playing in the Euro''s might be a good thing for us - keep him away from prying eyes. If he stays I think we''ll have arguably the best defender in the Championship by quite some margin.

I agree. Think there''s still an outside chance he may be involved though as they have an injury doubt over Fabian Schar I believe so Klose is getting fit incase he''s called upon.

I also saw something in the paper the other day saying Bournemouth were interested in him, but it would take a gigantic offer from a club like them for us to sell no doubt.

I do think he''ll be here at the start of the season, and as mentioned before if we are in contention come December/January will obviously help but if we are way off the pace and mid table for example, can see him being sold. But for now

I''m positive!

It was a picture of the article in the Sun somebody had put on Twitter, I hasten to add. I don''t buy the rag!!

Also from Twitter:-

"Timm Klose sends greetings from Basel and fueling the rumor mill in two ways."

[quote user="AJ"]As harsh as it sounds, Klose not playing in the Euro''s might be a good thing for us - keep him away from prying eyes. If he stays I think we''ll have arguably the best defender in the Championship by quite some margin.[/quote]But then if you pair him with one of the worst it tends to nullify that .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="AJ"]As harsh as it sounds, Klose not playing in the Euro''s might be a good thing for us - keep him away from prying eyes. If he stays I think we''ll have arguably the best defender in the Championship by quite some margin.[/quote]But then if you pair him with one of the worst it tends to nullify that .[/quote]
Good job we don''t have one of the Championship''s worst defenders on our books then, isn''t it?

According to 442 there has already been interest shown by Premier League and Bundesliga sides, also FC Basel. I don''t believe everything I read on the internet but Tim is an absolute gem of a player, he''s got top class footballing ability, he''s a leader, very marketable and would be a great asset for a lot of teams. He has the potential to become a NCFC legend if he stays and performs, I really hope we do the right thing and keep him.

What is his snapchat btw?