Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Midlands canaries

I live in Lichfield and just wonder who on the forum goes to games from around here, sitting on my own at home games and the cost of petrol doesn''t enthuse me to go very often and the last home game I attended was baggies (woeful performance). Just curious as to any car share potentials

I live in Worcestershire... planning some trips next year...My son lives in NottinghamPerhaps we should try a run... meet at Bham International???I''m shite company if we play like muppetts and lose though.But then we have lots up the road this year too :-)

I live in Oxford, and often end up going to away games in the Midlands on my own as I don''t know any City fans around here. I''d be up for meeting up for some of these games if you''re going.

Haha I used to get mardy when we lost, but now I am just used to it! I will be happy to meet anyone, I''m a crap driver haha, but I don''t mind doing a trip here and there. My Mrs used to come with me, but her best mate lives by the ground and they meet up and I sit on my own bored in the terraces! I am literally 10 miles from the Burton ground which is handy too

I lived in Lichfield and traveled every home game. Live in Norwich now but where in Lichfield are you ? we were by Waitrose on the new estate

I have a season ticket and travel from derby. Generally make it a weekend for saturday matches but travel there and back on midweek games. (not looking forward to those extra midweeks next season)

I do the same for home games on a Sat, tend to miss a few midweek at home due to work, but go to all away.

Let me know if you fancy joining up any time next season. (I go from Denby).

Going to be a few more mid week treks!

Education? Work?

Can''t all be in agriculture or work for insurance companies...

Haha good point, I was born and bred here and my dad always took me to Norwich games. Two days after I passed my driving test I was straight off to Carrow Road, it''s in my blood

Best get used to it as there are quite a few games in this "terrible" place next season, you could do us all a favour and not bother coming