Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

Kings Lynn Owner Sells Out

Those who continually call for Smith and Jones to sell the club would do well to see what has happened at Kings Lynn where Buster Chapman has moved on. If the details published by the EDP are accurate, it''s an indication of how things could end up.

Good for him they don''t have a fit and proper persons test....

"He was banned as a company director in 2000 for eight years for his role in controversial land-selling firm Commercial Land.

He was also a UKIP candidate at the last General Election but resigned before polling day."

Which is worse? :P

Yes, Buster Chapman has sold - but look who to! Someone with an unethical business record.

Can you imagine if Delia did anything remotely similar? A frightening prospect...

He''s a Chelsea fan. That says a lot. Give me one aspect of that club that isn''t completely detestable. Also a UKIP candidate...good grief I feel really, really sorry for Kings Lynn fans!

Stephen Cleeve is the new owner of King''s Lynn Town Football Club. Picture: Ian BurtThat looks a bit like Waveney to me on the far right. Maybe he is there to try out the pies ? [:D]