Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

When We Launch Our New Kit......

Will we be using this young lady who has got Ayr United in a spot of bother after using her to model their new kit ? Personally i think it looks good apart from her having too many slag tags on display. [H] More images are available if you hit the link at the bottom of the photo for any other pervs out there. [;)]

Model, Ellis Cooper models the new Ayr United kit
Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pictures-ayr-united-call-up-3942154#15PMz7h6GwgLyXPp.99

That was the 2014 kit launch i copy and pasted Squit. [:$] The body paint got me all hot and bothered at my age and posted the wrong link.

Saw this yesterday. The total perv in me says it should be mandatory for all clubs to do it! Maybe we could have a vote on which model could be painted in our new kit?!

Model Ava Sovisl wearing bodypaint Ayr United shirt.Here is the latest strip not the 2014 version. Looks like the same tin of body paint but she has no $lag tags and i think she would look good using McNally''s old office if we went down this same route as Ayr. [:D]

Nice! How long till the report button is pressed??

Very nice Til. Although I think she should see a doctor about those semi-transparent circles on her bosom.

For those that watch Peaky Blinders, would love to see Annabelle Wallis painted like that in our kit!! (Oh God, the perv in me is really coming to the front!)

[quote user="Herman "]Very nice Til. Although I think she should see a doctor about those semi-transparent circles on her bosom.[/quote]Just back from the doctors Herman......http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Emma-Glover-Ayr-United-Body-Paint.jpg

Lappin with your avatar you look like you maybe enjoying that picture a bit too much!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Will we be using this young lady who has got Ayr United in a spot of bother after using her to model their new kit ? Personally i think it looks good apart from her having too many slag tags on display. [H] More images are available if you hit the link at the bottom of the photo for any other pervs out there. [;)]

Model, Ellis Cooper models the new Ayr United kit
Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pictures-ayr-united-call-up-3942154#15PMz7h6GwgLyXPp.99
[/quote]Looking at this photo and I''m sure that everyone is thinking the same as me.  What the heck is the point in pixelating just one of her nipples?  [:^)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Really ? I had not noticed broady as i was looking at the club badge. [:D] [/quote]There''s a club badge?[:D]