Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Play off final, Snoddy or Hooper ?

[quote user="firststeps"]Hopper is very bitter towards us! Understandable? something was clearly lacking in his approach as he wasn''t given a look in.

On the other hand, Snoddy always put a shift in, deserves his shot at the top flight.[/quote]Who the fluck is Hopper? A one legged donkey? [:)]

Tbf if you were a neutral last seasons final was probably crap to watch. We got two early goals and then shut it down. Perfect performance from us but not exactly a thriller.

Thought Westwood played very well to keep Hull out.

[quote user="king canary"]Tbf if you were a neutral last seasons final was probably crap to watch. We got two early goals and then shut it down. Perfect performance from us but not exactly a thriller.

Thought Westwood played very well to keep Hull out.[/quote]Who said anything about being fair KC?[;)]  I presume you saw Snoddy putting on his parts as usual when he was subbed?[:)]

[quote user="firststeps"]Ummmm... look at Hoopers Twitter account the night we were relegated. If that isn''t bitter...[/quote]Writing ''what a shame'' means he''s bitter?? It means City fans are either paranoid or extremely sensitive souls that need to man up ffs.

thought Sheff Weds were as ordinary a side as I''ve seen get to a Championship playoff final, when you consider they were 6th and Ipswich 7th doesnt suggest that in terms of deph, that league was particulary strong this season.

They''ll be dissappointed in losing today.....but i think theyve spared themselves an utter humilation next season had they gone up

Herman, chill out, jeeeez, you are clearly out of the loop, so before chipping in with your FFS, look at his interviews in the local press in Shefield, yes, he is bitter... NEXT!!!

Snodgrass effing and jeffing whenever he is substituted or crosses the ball to nobody will be a Match of the Day highlight next season. Well done you scowly bast@Rd.

Did you also happen to catch the spat he had with his own keeper?? He appears to "ask" the keeper why he didn''t catch the ball (for the millionth time).. the keeper''s furious response appeared to have colourful language and the word "fat"..

[quote user="firststeps"]Herman, chill out, jeeeez, you are clearly out of the loop, so before chipping in with your FFS, look at his interviews in the local press in Shefield, yes, he is bitter... NEXT!!![/quote]What has he said that has upset you so much?

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]In respect to today''s game, I thought both looked very ordinary.[/quote]

Hooper looked far from ordinary, he looked like he wouldn''t be able to play for a Conference N/S team.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="firststeps"]Ummmm... look at Hoopers Twitter account the night we were relegated. If that isn''t bitter...[/quote]Writing ''what a shame'' means he''s bitter?? It means City fans are either paranoid or extremely sensitive souls that need to man up ffs.[/quote]When has a footballer ever written just those three words  " What a shame " on social media ? It''d be more like " Gutted for all me mates at Norwich " or " Can''t believe the lads are down " if he really cared.Hooper couldn''t be a*sed to put in a shift to get back in the team and AN said as much at the fans forum. Bitter ? Not half...

I maybe wrong but I feel that you are reading too much into three words. It''s very easy for the meaning of a post to be misinterpreted, we''ve all done it, and this is no exception imo.Yes Hooper wasn''t good enough for us, but I don''t understand the amount of dislike he gets from some quarters.

[quote user="Herman "]I maybe wrong but I feel that you are reading too much into three words. It''s very easy for the meaning of a post to be misinterpreted, we''ve all done it, and this is no exception imo.Yes Hooper wasn''t good enough for us, but I don''t understand the amount of dislike he gets from some quarters.[/quote]

Maybe because he is in the top 3 of highest paid on any team he''s on and produces nothing at all to remotely justify that. It could be that, champ.

I think, short of murdering his family, there is really nothing Hooper could have done to warrant the actually pretty terrifying obsession that Jaemae has with him.