Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Play off final, Snoddy or Hooper ?

Huge day today for Hull and Sheff Weds, who are we backing to make the difference, Snodgrass or Hooper, ? personally i fancy Wednesday to do it, but either way expecting at one of our ex players to play a starring role.

I too have a feeling for Wednesday, with a Hooper hattrick and several people on here literally exploding. Hopefully jaemae is one of them.

Would love to see Wednesday back in the Prem, but I have a strong feeling that Hull will take the spoils today.

I really hope it''s Wednesday just so people can finally realise that Hooper is not a PL level striker. Have you all just forgotten about some of his glaring misses and the complete lack of impact he has on games? His goal record in the Championship is roughly the same as Jerome''s who offers far more in open play.

When we built the team around his strengths under Hughton playing a 442 with Elmander he got a goal every 3 or 4 games but we looked an awful team and we lost most of our games. I really don''t get what people see in him.

I''ve always had a soft spot for Wednesday as used to go and watch when staying with the in-laws - but I can''t see beyond Hull today, I think they''ll have too much.

Gosh!

"Build a team round Hooper and he''d score 15+ in the Prem. Our loss, Wednesday''s gain. "

Jaemameeaeee will be along shortly to explain why that is totally wrong...

Incidentally I think Hooper is a pretty good striker - in a decent 4-4-2 team he would always score plenty of goals.

A bit rich. Where''s LDC.[url]https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/27/hull-city-snodgrass-sheffield-wednesday-forestieri-championship-playoff[/url]

[quote user="Herman "]A bit rich. Where''s LDC.[url]https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/27/hull-city-snodgrass-sheffield-wednesday-forestieri-championship-playoff[/url][/quote]If that doesn''t bring Lakey back, nothing will. [:D]

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Build a team round Hooper and he''d score 15+ in the Prem. Our loss, Wednesday''s gain.[/quote]AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Yes, Hooper''s just been amazing this half, we really missed out oh him on our team... You people are hilariously thick.

Hopper is very bitter towards us! Understandable? something was clearly lacking in his approach as he wasn''t given a look in.

On the other hand, Snoddy always put a shift in, deserves his shot at the top flight.

This is exactly what Alex Neil said about Hooper, Wednesday are effectively playing with 9 outfield players. You can get away with that in the Championship not in the Prem. He may go on to score but his teammates will have done all the work

[quote user="firststeps"]Hopper is very bitter towards us! Understandable? something was clearly lacking in his approach as he wasn''t given a look in.

On the other hand, Snoddy always put a shift in, deserves his shot at the top flight.[/quote]

He played in over 70 games and started over 40 of them. If that''s not a "look in" that''s hilarious.

[quote user="firststeps"]Hopper is very bitter towards us! Understandable? something was clearly lacking in his approach as he wasn''t given a look in.

On the other hand, Snoddy always put a shift in, deserves his shot at the top flight.[/quote]Is he? Since when?

Highland can you stop being so wrong about everything? 15 goals from Hooper in the prem? Hes looked awful today

[quote user="hogesar"]Highland can you stop being so wrong about everything? 15 goals from Hooper in the prem? Hes looked awful today[/quote]

He looks awful in any league above 8th division

[quote user="hogesar"]Highland can you stop being so wrong about everything? 15 goals from Hooper in the prem? Hes looked awful today[/quote]

Also no he can''t, it''s hard not to say really hilariously stupid things if you have an IQ below 90.

From a ''who would be a bigger threat next season'' standpoint I think this is the best result for us.

Also I genuinely worry about Jamea''s mental health.

Diame''s goal apart, what an ordinary game, in fact no, bloody rubbish.  Not up to last year''s final standard by a mile.