Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Barnsley or Millwall

Who do we want to join use next season....Barnsley or Millwall. Im for Barnsley- closer to me and easier i would think.

A no brainer for me,a pleasant trip into South Yorkshire or a trip to the gobby aggressive infested $hitehole that is the New Den ?

To be fair Tilly a few pints around Borough Market pre and post match is quite agreeable.On the other hand we always seem to beat Barnsley so couple that with the two games against Ipswich and that''s be 12 easy points on the board already [;)]

Barnsley have looked a decent team in the playoffs. Are they managed by the same Paul Heckingbottom that was our reserve left back under Worthy ?

Yes, the same one Fenway .... Went on to a spell with Bradford too. He has had a brilliant end of the season. My heart wants Barnsley, head says Morison will have an influence for Millwall

Barnsley, as we always seem to beat them.

I remember walking back across the river side bridge after we beat them 4-0 in Gunn''s first game in charge. In the thickest Yorkshire accent I''ve ever heard one lad walked past with his mate saying " ''Kin ate this lot, always beat us, they''re all inbred and they''re all t''w4nker" the rest of the group walking we''re Norwich fans and he made sure he said it so we''d all heard. I think we all just found his petulance and accent funny though to be honest.

Then after getting no reaction he stormed off in one of those hard man walks that every other twonk from Great Yarmouth normally sports.

Cracked me up, I hope they come up and we smash them in both games again

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Millwall.

A day in London finishing with a brick lane curry.[/quote]With Kathy obviously. [;)]

And that makes it Barnsley, Huddersfield, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheff Weds so lots of trips to Yorkshire. In fact the Midlands too when you add Villa, Brum, Wolves, Derby and Forest.

There''s a section of Barnsley fans who like to call themselves the Millwall of the north so this match was kind of lose-lose on the d1ckheads coming to CR front, unfortunatly.

Watched the whole game, Barnsley had some useful players, won''t be a walk in the park in the away game. Also Morison was awful for Millwall, as was Hooper and Snodgrass who really spat his dummy when subbed.