Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Hooper, "What a shame"

Interesting King Canary, I''d come to the conclusion that Jaemae and Treacletown were the same person as well. There really can''t be two can there!

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Interesting King Canary, I''d come to the conclusion that Jaemae and Treacletown were the same person as well. There really can''t be two can there![/quote]

there there champ, it will be ok it will be ok :tussleshair:

The more he posts the more I like Jaemae.

Its like when you go to buy a dog and you fall for the simple one that keeps running into stuff.

We re-sold Gary Hooper for a ridiculously low sum, and at a loss for the Club.

This will now come back to bite us, if it hasn''t done so already.

Alex Neil''s transfer market dealings have to improve if we want to be a success this coming season.

So far they have been awful with only Robbie Brady being remotely successful, and even he failed to perform in our abject ending to this very, very important season for the Club.

Nah, just attention seeking from a When there was no talk going on about Hooper, he started on Redmond. Got nothing good to say about any of our squad, not sure he''s even an NCFC fan. Still, he''s got what he''s craving, a few people paying him some attention.

Cue ''champ, there there and a tussle'' etc. . Jog on, loser.

I''m hoping it''s past Jaemaes bedtime and so safe to come on this messageboard.

It''s magnanamous how he sticks to his guns, despite everyone "factually" trying to correct him. And then calls everyone champ!

Whether Hoops has a great season for Wed next season, you can bet he''ll bang one in against us lol

[quote user="Herman "]God knows who he supports, just google his name.[:|][/quote]Ah, so he''s a Watford fan then.  Or is it Blackburn?  Or is he a basketball fan?  Bless him, he has got issues.

[quote user="Herman "]God knows who he supports, just google his name.[:|][/quote]

Sumy Oblast

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Herman "]God knows who he supports, just google his name.[:|][/quote]Ah, so he''s a Watford fan then.  Or is it Blackburn?  Or is he a basketball fan?  Bless him, he has got issues.[/quote]

People talk about Hoopers limitations but IMHO he would''ve scored more than both Jerome and Naismith this season.

It''s all well and good saying he''s a lazy goal poacher but a number of his goals were from outside of the box as he wasn''t afraid to have a go. IMHO really missed him and Johnson in our nervous shot-shy attack, even if they were to just make an impact from the bench.

Should have started Hooper every game and played to his strengths , starting Stevie Wonder up front and Captain Calamity at the back are two of the biggest reasons we find ourselves back  in the Champs .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Should have started Hooper every game and played to his strengths , starting Stevie Wonder up front and Captain Calamity at the back are two of the biggest reasons we find ourselves back  in the Champs .[/quote]
So we couldn''t defend with a hard working CF who''s also useful in defending set pieces, yet we should have started Hooper instead, who would offer no physical presence, little work rate, and no pace.
You really are a genius of the highest order.

[quote user="hogesar"]Is...is this what a pinkun nervous breakdown looks like?[/quote]

Michael Turner sure is a quality PL or even Championship CB!

[quote user="king canary"]I feel like I''m watching a robot fail the Turing test[/quote]

[quote user="Clint"]People talk about Hoopers limitations but IMHO he would''ve scored more than both Jerome and Naismith this season.

It''s all well and good saying he''s a lazy goal poacher but a number of his goals were from outside of the box as he wasn''t afraid to have a go. IMHO really missed him and Johnson in our nervous shot-shy attack, even if they were to just make an impact from the bench.[/quote]

Exactly 2 of them, and 1 was a pot shot deflection from 45 yards that had no shot of going in without the deflection. SO MANY GOALS OUTSIDE THE BOX!

Jaemae2, why do you keep trying to use the quote function when it clearly doesn''t work?

Albert Einstein. ''Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.''

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]We re-sold Gary Hooper for a ridiculously low sum, and at a loss for the Club......[/quote]We re-sold Lewis Grabban for a ridiculously high sum and at a profit for the Club.It''s all swings and roundabouts this transfer malarkey.

I see from my original post that this thread has grown arms and legs.It was only meant to be a bit of banter from Hooper''s tweet and the way different people can read the meaning `What a Shame''.as some see it as sincere and others can read it up yours, so to speak.Hooper is a player I would loved to have kept especially that we basically gave him away.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="hogesar"]Is...is this what a pinkun nervous breakdown looks like?[/quote]

Michael Turner sure is a quality PL or even Championship CB![/quote]
He isn''t anymore. He was, though.

daly wrote the following post at 01 Jun 2016 5:54 PM:

What a shame Greggs moved to Norwich

I''m not, their sandwiches are very tasty.