Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Cant wait for new season

It is going to be a start of winning the league and getting back to prem, roll on the good time''s

I''ve got to admit now the feeling of impending doom and bitter disappointment has subsided I''m quite excited for the summer ahead. Hopefully we''ve got a good run at the Euro''s to look forward to plus a reasonable Canary representation and then hopefully a busy summer with a fair few signings followed by which will hopefully be a successful charge for an instant return to the prem. Got to love football haven''t you.

Play football Manager-then bombard this message board with the names of all the good players you''ve found, who would in real life never ever set foot in Norfolk 😒

[quote user="Lord Horn again"]When are the fixtures released 16th/17th June?? Bet all the away games I want to go to are midweek!!!!![/quote]22nd June M''Lud.

''Er Indoors wants to go away at Christmas and cannot understand why i won''t sort it until the fixtures come out. I have told her if home/away against the Scum or Burton away come up she has no chance. [:D]

I have slipped into abject Norwich City apathy for the summer. Will likely start being interested again once the pre season fixtures start, that I say I''m not going to go to, every year, then invariably do.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Lord Horn again"]When are the fixtures released 16th/17th June?? Bet all the away games I want to go to are midweek!!!!![/quote]22nd June M''Lud.[/quote]

Cheers Tilly