Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Lafferty: a changed man?

It appears that his new bride has transformed the young man into the kind of nice young lad who helps old ladies (or retired policemen) across the road and is the very model of positive professionalism.
Could the power of Mrs Lafferty yet convince Alex Neil that he is worth a go as our talismanic Championship striker?

He''s got back up in the championship just can''t see us not signing a couple of strikers over the summer which will end in him either leaving or being loaned out

Problem with most footballers they score more away from home

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]

It appears that his new bride has transformed the young man into the kind of nice young lad who helps old ladies (or retired policemen) across the road.
[/quote]

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]He said, biting.[/quote]Do i take that as an admission of playing the man and not the ball ?

Laughing smiley face animated emoticon

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]
It appears that his new bride has transformed the young man into the kind of nice young lad who helps old ladies (or retired policemen) across the road and is the very model of positive professionalism.
Could the power of Mrs Lafferty yet convince Alex Neil that he is worth a go as our talismanic Championship striker?
[/quote]If Northern Ireland win Euro 16 and Lafferty is top scorer of the competition, I personally believe we should keep him despite both his wife''s and retired coppers credentials.

I suppose it depends if you think you are the only policeman who has ever retired, and therefore that the OP was aimed at you.

Personally, my ego isn''t that big - but I acknowledge it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]I suppose it depends if you think you are the only policeman who has ever retired, and therefore that the OP was aimed at you.

Personally, my ego isn''t that big - but I acknowledge it takes all sorts to make the world go round.[/quote]Unless you can point me in the direction of any other retired policemen who post on here that is really a poor effort in trying to make out it was not aimed at me. Nothing to do with any ego issues and if it was i certainly would not be taking any lessons from you of all people on the matter bor. As someone has said to me '' you have obviously trod on his toe somewhere along the line '' and no it was not in a PM before you go down that route.Obviously other people can spot your sad little game of having a little snipe directly or indirectly at me when the opportunity arises so no complex issues at my end believe me. Now have a nice day and can we just move along and stop your silly games ?

The Honeymoon hotel had to install male chambermaids for the time Mr Lafferty and his bride were there

I think Lafferty has only found 2 of the 3 rings that make a marriage.... He has the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and it wont be long until he gets the suffe-ring !

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]I think Lafferty has only found 2 of the 3 rings that make a marriage.... He has the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and it wont be long until he gets the suffe-ring ![/quote]Blimey i wondered where you were going with that Lessingham. [:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As someone has said to me '' you have obviously trod on his toe somewhere along the line '' and no it was not in a PM before you go down that route.[/quote]
Ooooh, "as someone said".  Dear oh my.
As someone has said to me, "that retired policeman is a bit of a bellend."
I can''t name names.
Even if I could, perhaps it was more than one person.
I look forward to the next thread you start about "certain posters" being deleted.
Night.

Swerved a fair bit of my post i notice and are now moving towards deletions. Now if you are hinting at what i think you are why not just come out with it or is it because you have not the slightest scrap of evidence. I would naturally deny it and call you a bare faced liar and then you can take it wherever you want. It would be entirely in your hands. If it is games you want to play carry on.

Oh night to you as well. I am not wasting anymore of my time on you unless you continue your snidey ill disguised comments towards me.

Are comments about "certain posters" snide and ill disguised, Tilly?

Maybe swallow some of your own medicine.

I''m happy to stand down when you are.

Now, if we can please ignore the attempts by certain posters to derail this thread, do we see Lafferty and Ricky as a credible strike force in the style of Matthau and Lemmon?