Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Coral new sponsor?

This sounds like the rodent from Texas. If it is, I was the one who offered to introduce your face to the kerb outside Yellows. "Don''t Mess with Texas" pfffttt.

If not, please disregard.

Katie Borkins wrote the following post at 05 Jun 2016 8:58 AM:

There are similarities, both appearing to be from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Speaking about the shallow end of the gene pool, can you please put bag over your avatar. It''s scaring the children.

Very Strong chance the new sponsor will be Coral or possibly ladbrokes or both depending on their merger.

I hope not however, my wife is allowed to wear a Norwich shirt to work on match days but wont be allowed if either of these logos are on the shirt.

[quote user="Dave"]Very Strong chance the new sponsor will be Coral or possibly ladbrokes or both depending on their merger.

I hope not however, my wife is allowed to wear a Norwich shirt to work on match days but wont be allowed if either of these logos are on the shirt.[/quote]

Oh no, I hope we''re not straying into ''Paul Moy'' territory.

She works in a Halal butchers.She''s a cleaner at a Mosque.Or she works for a lad who once broke some coral and doesn''t want to be reminded about it.

[quote user="Dave"]Very Strong chance the new sponsor will be Coral or possibly ladbrokes or both depending on their merger.[/quote]Try this company Dave........[;)]

go pro 4 black edition

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Works for Betfred would be my guess.[/quote]

Spot on!!!