Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Coral new sponsor?

I''d love it to be named after a former player or manager but think we need all the money we can get at moment so will probably be sponsored by a company, perhaps willing to pay us a wee bit more.

I am lead to believe you used to be a good poster on here. In fact I remember when Mr Chops was around. Now you are a sad worthless t##t who not many people agree with. What happened to make you so unlikable?

Morty, you live on an Oil Rig FFS, when have you ever been to see Norwich at home? Oh I remember, that one time you felt the need to post one picture. When you clearly exposed the fact you are shorter than the average man. FO.

I felt unwell just looking at the binner blue on our Barclay stand. There should be an exception and the background to the Coral name on that stand should be Canary yellow.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]I felt unwell just looking at the binner blue on our Barclay stand. There should be an exception and the background to the Coral name on that stand should be Canary yellow.[/quote]

Coral and going through a merger with Ladbrokes who''s corporate colour is red so the blue could be going.

It was the Riverend !!

It IS the Riverend!

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I thought Morty lives within spitting distance of CR, I am rather surprised Norwich City Council gave him planning consent to build an oil rig.........[/quote]
Imagine a world where people can work in one place and live in another place.
What a time to be alive!

First sign of an obvious scummer? When he hasn''t got a clue what''s been all over the stadium for about the last 2 years.

What a Cnut.

Ha, indeed I live a short walk from Carrow road, I don''t even work on an oil rig, and have been a season ticket holder for about 15 years.

Other than that, Canary boy is pretty accurate.....

Please guys, don''t mock the afflicted!

Hang on a minute. Morty works on an Oil Rig right, but he lives in another place? Does he commute to work everyday by helicopter? Or maybe he works 10 hours a week? I seriously do not believe he has ever owned a season ticket.

Morty wrote;

Did I touch a nerve there mate?

Morty, you can not talk about touching nerves, did you not one time threaten to meet me for a fight? A stupid post that was deleted fairly quickly? Some nerve talking about touching nerves.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Hang on a minute. Morty works on an Oil Rig right, but he lives in another place? Does he commute to work everyday by helicopter? Or maybe he works 10 hours a week? I seriously do not believe he has ever owned a season ticket.[/quote]This is some hole you are digging.

Jesus. Its always the same bunch.

Did my OP really deserve this piled on response? I acknowledged my honest mistake early on. But it was berated anyway. Is that the kind of discussion you like to see on here TIL?

You said something stupid, you got called on it, I suggest you quit while you''re behind.And I don''t work on an oil rig.Ah the convenient "You posted something but it must have been deleted" thing?I have never offered to meet anyone here for a fight, still, don''t let facts get in the way of anything....

Tilly, like me, responded to your post questioning Morty.

If you''re going to post rubbish about other posters you''d do well to avoid the ones who don''t stay hidden behind their usernames.

You''re not providing a lot of facts here canary fan.

You don''t even know what carrow road looks like, for a start.