Rodgers, who was named as the new Celtic Park boss, last month.An

18 month loan deal is not the norm, but longer deals aren''t uncommon

either. The parent club will usually have some sort of break clause if

it suits them or the loan club. If, and it''s a big if, these

three relegated clubs are interested in him, then Manchester City will

have a decision to make. A concrete offer for a loan, because surely

none of these clubs will pay £12m for him, might make the Citizens think

a Championship loan would help develop the player better than the SPL"
Sounds like an ideal replacement for Redmond.
Having netted seven

times in 14 appearances last term, the Bhoys are keen to see Roberts

return but face a fight to hang on the the winger Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/roberts-wanted-by-norwich-1812029.html
Having netted seven

return but face a fight to hang on the the winger Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/roberts-wanted-by-norwich-1812029.html
Having netted seven

Good prospect, with a decent left foot and eye for goal.

I''m sure the "But it''s only the SPL mob" will have something to say on the matter though...

Apples

Problem is Newcastle and villa can beat us with wages

also i am afraid to say both managers have a bigger Reputation than AN

i feel that was part of the problem when trying to sign players last summer big name managers attract bigger name players

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Problem is Newcastle and villa can beat us with wages

also i am afraid to say both managers have a bigger Reputation than AN

i feel that was part of the problem when trying to sign players last summer big name managers attract bigger name players[/quote]http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-and-liverpool-in-race-to-sign-teenager-james-maddison-from-coventry-city-a6783751.htmlhttp://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/norwich-city-sign-james-maddison-2933363.aspxWhere did it all go wrong? [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

it went wrong when we didnt sign the right defenders at the right time or a decent midfield or a striker who could score

ok we signed maddison which i think is a fantastic player but he didnt keep us up did he !

[quote user="norfolkngood"]

ok we signed maddison which i think is a fantastic player but he didnt keep us up did he ![/quote]I didn''t say he did, did I?You implied we couldn''t compete with bigger clubs when it came to signing players - I proved we could.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="norfolkngood"]

ok we signed maddison which i think is a fantastic player but he didnt keep us up did he ![/quote]I didn''t say he did, did I?You implied we couldn''t compete with bigger clubs when it came to signing players - I proved we could.[/quote]If Arsenal or Liverpool had any genuine interest in him do you really think he would have signed for Norwich ?

maddison is a very good young player

but don''t worry will not take long for fat frankie and gary holt to coach that out of him & turn him into league one player !

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]We have the Murphys to play and dont forget young Lewis.[/quote]The Murphy''s are not good enough to get us promoted , they will fade away into lower league football just like all the others before them .

He played against us for Fulham when we beat them 2-0 last game of the season two years ago and he stood out for them said at the time that we could do worse

I''d genuinely be so happy if we signed PR as NR''s replacement. Ahh this is why I dislike pre-season, so many players linked to Norwich which we all get excited about the shear prospect of them signing for us. Only for the board to keep their cards close to their chests and reveal their attempts to try and be shrewd.

Didn''t we win that game 4-2, with BJ scoring a hat trick of sorts? I do recall a good youngster playing for them, if it was thus lad he''d be worth a look.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Didn''t we win that game 4-2, with BJ scoring a hat trick of sorts? I do recall a good youngster playing for them, if it was thus lad he''d be worth a look.[/quote]Roberts came on after 62 minutes in that game.

He is a good young player, I''m just not sure why City would recall him from his loan at Celtic unless they were planning on selling him permanently.

The only game I watched Roberts play for Celtic last season this happened...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11781/10247317/patrick-roberts-misses-open-goal-against-rangers-in-scottish-cup-semi-final

Maybe not the best representation of his talent I hope!