Sign in to follow this  
Grant Holts Moustache

Latest link is... Lee Tomlin

http://m.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-transfer-rumours-Bournemouth-s-Lee/story-29362223-detail/story.html

Is there space for him with Naismith, Hoolahan and a young Maddison in the squad next season?

Just the type of player to avoid  , i also see Newcastle are interested in Bamford and Chelsea value him at over £10 million , with the price of strikers these days its hard to see who we can bring in because we just wont spend the amounts needed .

This is dead in the water if indeed it ever had life in it to start with. Tomlin will end up at Bristol City, after he played there during the season, and has an affinity for the place, not just the football club it seems.

Tettey''s twitter account was less than complimentary about Tomlin, worth a look if you haven''t seen it yet.

Be aware that someone at the club posts on there too, it ain''t always Tettey himself.

Can''t believe Anglia News talking about Tomlin as a potential signing, made me laugh.

[quote user="Number 9"]Tettey''s twitter account was less than complimentary about Tomlin, worth a look if you haven''t seen it yet.

Be aware that someone at the club posts on there too, it ain''t always Tettey himself.

Can''t believe Anglia News talking about Tomlin as a potential signing, made me laugh.[/quote]
It''s never Tettey, or the club, if it''s the account I think you''re referring to. It''s just some fan.