Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

888 Sport in running to become Norwich City’s main sponsor

About time we looked outside the county for a sponsor, its about how much money we can get, not cosying up to local companies.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Tbh I really couldn''t care less who the sponsor is - so long as it is a legitimate company I don''t have any issues with it being a gambling site. Ideally you wouldn''t need one at all, but in this day and age that''s not realistic, so you then need to maximise whatever revenue you can achieve.[/quote]

100% agree with this.

Can''t be bothered to trawl through the other 3 pages of moaning about a sponsor. Who the hell cares, it''s a sponsor!! Get over it.

Buh wrote the following post at 08 Jun 2016 3:12 PM:

I want an ethical sponsor that doesn''t exploit weak people

"Bring back fosters lager" lol

Right on Buh! Anyone who drinks lager is a nancy boy. Oops did I say that?

Chalk Hill Brewery it is then.

The 888 logo last season probably would have meant that the half''n''half kit wouldn''t have come out like a poorly-realised jigsaw puzzle.

Then again, when you see the other two...

The partnership for Corals to sponsor the Barclay Stand was described by David McNally as a " multi year deal " when announce on 3rd August last year which is just some ten months ago so i really cannot see them being happy for 888 to be plastered all over the shirts.I note nobody has backed up |Peter The Deleter''s claim with any links as as we well know Archant journalism amounts these days to nicking stuff off Facebook and Twatter.

I think that the agreement with coral and a potentially 888 could work.

It was very public it would be Avivas last year and yet so if Coral wanted to sponsor the shirt as well it would of been in the agreement.

Similarly if it is 888 they wil be aware of the current deal with Coral and must be ok with it.

I personally don''t think Archant would if run the story if they were not almost 100% sure.

Think beyond the box people''s.

888 is a triple lucky number in China, if anything will attract big money investment then having 888 in every available surface will.

Instead of happy clappers or plastic bags, all seats will have a temporary tattoo sticker for placing on the forehead.

Will be irresistible.