Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Hill

Harry Redknapp!!

After all the grief us worthy boo boys took, i can now raise my head above the parapit and say IT REALLY IS TIME FOR WORTHLESS TO GO! I have been reading all the comments and decided to stay silent on the situation and IMO worthless has lost the morale of the team and the fans. No point in a vote of confidence. We dont want to languish at the bottom of the league.

So forget polls on worthless in/out and forget Burley! He''ll go to Rangers soon enough. Why doesnt the board consider Harry R. I still believe he''s not a happy man at Southampton. He''d be more than happy with our club and the board who would give him complete control to work his magic!

What do you all think?

i think he''d sign about 30 new players, all of which arent good enough, he''d build a huge squad with players playing 4 or 5 games and not being seen again for months, we wouldnt be a slick passing team rather a team of bruisers who flatten everyone in sight..

i dont rate Redknapp as a manager, and his transfer Dealings at west ham prove it, Dani, Futre, Dumatrescu, Radciou, Joey Beuchamp, David James.... i could go on.

Also, he inherited somone elses team at pompey then proceeded to completely ruin it after taking them up and he hasnt really done anything of note, its worth noting he has got 2 teams relegated in West Ham and Southampton, and only won promotion with Pompey...

He spends most of his time at the bottom of the league!

jas

whatever you think of the man himself, i don''t understand how anyone can say they don''t rate Harry Redknapp, ESPECIALLY in div 1. That man knows better than anyone how to get out of this damn division.

I reckon hes well dodgy. Wouldn''t want him anywhere near the transfer kitty if rumours are to be believed.