Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Gary O'Neil to Bristol City

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]I would have understood this had we also let Turner and Whitts go, it would have felt like a clearing out of the older players. Seeing as i would expect Tettey to be reluctant at another season in the championship we better have a bloody good holding midfielder up our sleeve somewhere.[/quote]

You obviously missed today''s announcement re Tettey. He has signed a contract extension until 2017.[/quote]

Yes I did miss that, great news IMO.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]I would have understood this had we also let Turner and Whitts go, it would have felt like a clearing out of the older players. Seeing as i would expect Tettey to be reluctant at another season in the championship we better have a bloody good holding midfielder up our sleeve somewhere.[/quote]

You obviously missed today''s announcement re Tettey. He has signed a contract extension until 2017.[/quote]

Yes I did miss that, great news IMO.[/quote]

Has he signed the extension or was it a automatic one year option, the club could invoke?

Think its the ''take up the option'' kind of signing.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Think its the ''take up the option'' kind of signing.[/quote]

That might not change him leaving in that case. I thought I''d seen somewhere that he''d questioned if he was physically (knees I think) up to a gruelling 46 game season. Personally I hope he stays.