Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

The players will decide if NW goes

I''ve never thought or said that NW should go. But we have certainly reached the point where the question must be addressed.

I think that the players, will ultimately decide. How they play on the pitch will show us if they are still behind their boss, no matter what they may say to the press. If they want him to stay, they will PLAY for him. they know he''s up against it and if they continue to flounder, then we''ll know NW has lost the dressing room. If that''s the case, he needs to go IMMEDIATELY before we get into the habit of losing and under-performing.

there is no reason we shouldn''t be challenging at the top of the division. and now, after luton and qpr, the players all know that time is running out for NW. it''s up to them to save him...but only if they want to.

Thats not really true now is it.

When you''re effectively playing 4-2-4 with a midfield of Charlton and Hughes it wouldn''t take a tactical genius in the opposition dugout to workout how to beat us.  We don''t even have a targetman up front with real ability to hold the ball up.  Deanos a fantastic player but he''s not really a targetman and Hucks, Henderson and Mcveigh are all lightweight to put it kindly.  Any side with a midfield should destroy us and they do.

That isn''t the players fault.  I feared the worst over the summer.  Although that said I never feared it would be **this** bad. 

Worthy picks the players and worthy assembled the squad.  He told us we had a wealth of talent and depth in midfield but lacked strikers.  Boll**cks.