Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Pick your REALISTIC summer transfers

I watched Gregory in the play off semi. he doesn''t really seem to have much to his game besides a half decent finish. He doesn''t really get involved or offer much physically. No pace, doesn''t run with the ball, doesn''t hold up play, doesn''t bother defenders etc He basically looks like a poor man''s Hooper or Danny Graham. I wouldn''t be looking at him.

The standard in League One is absolutely miles behind the Championship now, look at how many clubs have come up and struggled in the last 3 years. Both semi''s I watched were hoofball games with no quality whatsoever. Unless we''re looking at a young player in that league or a technically good player who get''s lost with the ball flying over his head every minute I''d steer clear of most players in that league.

Would like to see Zac Clough from Bolton, Lewis baker on loan from Chelsea, Hal Robson Kanu , cooper from Reading,

Then some abroad players like Famara Diedhiou, 23 year old striker top of the charts, bag of assists.

If we sign the Fabien Lemoine lad from St Etienne as rumoured on the main site we have his nickname already -

LeMoine means The Monk in French. That suits a combative midfielder, I like it.

Kodjia looks like he''s going to turn out to be an absolutely class player.

Ulloa from Leicester. Can''t see him getting a game with all the new recruits and he''s already 3rd choice.

Wouldn''t mind a little look at Nathan dyer at Swansea either, left Swansea out of favour and looked like he was joining a relegation battle, now ended up winning the league!

Alex Neil said at one of the forums that he wanted to sign Nathan Dyer last season. He was persistently put off by Swansea & Dyers agent saying he was staying at Swansea. After he moved to Leicester on loan AN went back to the agent to query why he''d apparently changed his mind & it was the old old story...he didn''t fancy a move to Norfolk.

I''d try to sign Paddy McNair from Man U. Unlikely to break into the side now and always looked a good prospect in my eyes and can also play in midfield which he does for N Ireland I believe. Wouldn''t cost the earth either and could form a good partnership with Klose as he''s got a bit more pace.

Kodjia is a decent shout and proven transition from French league to championship.

Now that the play offs are done, would like to see us go in for Westwood and possibly tom lees

Have watched Wells many many times. He frustrates at times but is quick and has an eye for goal and is one of those strikers that gets in the right places. 20 goal a year if he stays fit

Lots of names on this thread yet to move.

I mentioned Hanley and now he''s being linked to Newcastle!

I really hope we are going out to get at least one of Wells or Kodija and possibly the young lad Clough...

Realistic....not a soul...can''t get more realistic than that :-) , seriously I think Dunk and maybe a guy like Zac Clough

Haha do you mean "we''ll go with what we have got".

I don''t think Dunk would leave Brighton unless it was for an established Prem team

I have friends who are Leicester supporters and would be happy to get rid of upload as he drifts in and out of the game, doesn''t put the work in and is frustrating to watch if I''m honest according to my mates Leicester would want to sell not loan him out.

There''s an unknown club interested in Tom Bradshaw and we''re playing them in a behind closed doors friendly...

I chance for them to have a good look at him? Part of the purchase package?

He reminds me of grant holt and his goals per game are nearly the same as Holts when he was younger at Rochdale