Sign in to follow this  
toftwood

Prediction v Leicester

As a lifelong Norwich Supporter ( 55+ years) I think the best we can do is a draw 0-0.

Reality says the manager and players have lost their way and we lose 3-0.

I shall spend Sunday listening to Macarthers Park and try to understand the lyrics!

[quote user="Fuzzar"]For God''s sake, it''s only Leicester. 0-3.[/quote]Exactly. People really need to cheer up.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]For God''s sake, it''s only Leicester. 0-3.[/quote]

Leicester will almost certainly have a blip at some stage and they haven''t really had one yet.  With Leicester having lost their last game, had two weeks to dwell on what is coming up for them in the remaining weeks and the pressure they will be under as the enormity of what they are trying to do sinks in, I see no reason why we could not beat them if we play at our best.  If we were to score first, who knows? 

I think it''s either going to go one way or another. The longer we hold them off the more likely I think it is we''ll nick a point or 3, if they score first I think we''ll struggle to break them down.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Fuzzar"]For God''s sake, it''s only Leicester. 0-3.[/quote]Exactly. People really need to cheer up.[/quote]

What''s your prediction

As long as it isn''t another defensive shambles it will be an improvement. Either way, it''s hard to see anything but a comfortable Leicester win. But we live in hope.3-1.

We shall concede goals, and it may be a matter of damage limitation. Leicester have scored plenty against better defences than our''s.

Whether we can score or not is hard to say, but we have been scoring a few of late.

I forecast a Leicester win 3-0 or 3-1

2-1 Leicester. Think we will try for a contain-and-counter tactical approach, so won''t concede a hatful as many are predicting.

Of course we''re going there to win. With an attractive start in line-up and the new, improved, fundamentally sound approach to defending, and an extra week to learn each other''s habits, we should come home with at least a point.

Just none of that not finishing nonsense that killed us at Villa, please.

We''re not usually that good against packed defences. We''ll huff and puff until our own house gets blown down. 2-0 to Leicester.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]With Wes and Bassong out will revise my initial prediction of 4-1 to 5-0.[/quote]Well done for consistently being the most miserable fecker to grace this forum[:D]