Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

How the bottom of the table will look at the end of the season

I''ve just done the calculations and the results are as followsWest Brom 42 ptsSwansea 39 pts-----------------------Sunderland 38ptsNorwich 37ptsVilla 18ptsYou''re Welcome.

Again, this Saturday has become a must not lose! It''s not quiet a must win, but 3 points would be great!

Lose this weekend and it then allows Swans to gain 6 point gap with ten to go!

I''m not sure why Newcastle will be out of sight but generally as pointed out by Ricardo on his thread recently the bottom 5 will probably include the 3 to go down!

Our home games to Sunderland and Newcastle in April could just be the breathing space if we could pick up that win at Swansea, then beat both of them at home........I''m writing off Chelsea as they have picked up their form.

Can but hope that Sunderland and Newcastle carry on with their shite form till the end of the season allowing us to scrape 17th.

Wow you should put some money on that especially all the individual results, you will become a multi millionaire.

Did you make an argument for red cards, injuries, suspensions, teams resting players for better opportunities in other competitions, teams bottling it under pressure, teams being "on the beach".

No point predicting this, as I gurantee you won''t be right.

Is it not obvious that the teams with the worst defences in the league will go down - Villa, Newcastle and Norwich. The failure to organise the defence all season and get an EPL-quality keeper will be how AN is remembered

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Is it not obvious that the teams with the worst defences in the league will go down - Villa, Newcastle and Norwich. The failure to organise the defence all season and get an EPL-quality keeper will be how AN is remembered[/quote]

I guarantee you that''s not how I''ll remember him. Neither will any Norwich City fans.

How about being remembered for not getting a Premiership Centre back, Striker and Right Back

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Is it not obvious that the teams with the worst defences in the league will go down - Villa, Newcastle and Norwich. The failure to organise the defence all season and get an EPL-quality keeper will be how AN is remembered[/quote]

Last season Newcastle, Sunderland & Villa (didn''t go down) had worse defences that Hull (did go down) so no it''s not obvious.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Reading OPs like these make certain words spring to mind. Something about sexual intercourse & mortality ....[/quote]Let me help you with that ron...............................

The Adonis Cabaret Show''s photo.

I know I just have, but I don''t get why people bother responding to threads from Keith Scott, its obvious he''s from twtd on a windup, if you ignore him his threads drift to the bottom much quicker