Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Leicester vs NCFC Official Unofficial Match Thread

That''s why we''re going down. We look a good side a lot of the time but we need too many clear chances to score and we can''t keep a clean sheet or see a game out to save our lives

"And thats why they are top and we are bottom they have players who can kill the game off"

Yet again we have thrown points away despite a great performance

We did play well today. Absolutely sickening to lose like that.

Changes needed to be made earlier though. Jerome should have been off on the 70 IMO. I''m sure Bamford is delighted he got his 2 mins.

We are going down, I don''t believe anymore...after that performance you need to at least have something to show for it

It''s a competition for 3 points - and we got zero once again. Listening to the commentary, however many chances/half chances did we fail to convert? Should have been first to score in this game. So frustrating!...

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Eadie needs to get his f''in head checked then. Howson has been s##t all day. Weak link in the chain.[/quote]A former Premier League and international player who has been summarising for over a decade probably knows somewhat more than an angry poster on the pinkun forum...

[quote user="daly"]Down I''m afraid[/quote]We''re not even in the bottom three at the moment.Sucker punch to lose like that though.

Howson was excellent today - Martin also very good in defence.

If we go down playing like that, I think it points more the fact we don''t have a striker who can actually get us goals, rather than how the defence performed today.

Overall a good effort, BUT - Second half was a rather limp effort from us.  Subs came way, way, way too late.  Both Jerome and Naismith had been looking knackered for quite a while.

Not going to score goals if you start with Jerome , nowhere near the standard required and just does not score at this level , the first half header was as easy a chance as you could wish for .

Totally agree about the subs, said the same thing to my wife. We were clearly lacking energy at about the 75/80 minute mark.

Alex Neil getting done by the opposition substitutions once again. Seems to be happening almost every week now.Still, a far close game than I was expecting. However, performances count for nothing at this stage of the season. It''s all about results.

Very frustrating that Bennett pulled his foot away - any tiny touch on that and the ball probably goes wide or out for a throw.