Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Collymores Predictions

I''m not saying he knows anymore than we all do or that his predictions will be right but he done his predictions on his talksport show tonight. Never really see the point in these predictions as so many factors can affect the rest of the season:

-Red card during the game

-Injuries to key players

-Suspensions

-Teams resting players due to other competitions

-Teams buckling under pressure

-Being "on the beach"

But if your interested this is his bottom 3:

20- A.Villa

19- Norwich 31 points

18-Sunderland/Newcastle 35 Points GD to decide

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Think Stan has it spot on regarding the bottom 3. Indeed we may be bottom 2 after tonight if we lose and Sunderland get a point or more[/quote]You should start a thread about that.You miserable git.

[quote user="ron obvious"]And as if by magic ....

Oooh look! The sun''s just come out.

I''m sure it''ll rain later though.[/quote]Yup, the sun has broken through in NR1[Y]Yeah will likely rain later though.

Yes 2nd bottom looks a very good bet now , what does make me laugh is the people with their heads in the sand who think if you stay positive it will affect results it makes no difference whatsoever , all you are doing is pulling the wool over your own eyes .

Seems like all the pundits are miserablists. Mind you it might just be that they have some idea what they are talking about or they''re just not happy clappers.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Yes 2nd bottom looks a very good bet now , what does make me laugh is the people with their heads in the sand who think if you stay positive it will affect results it makes no difference whatsoever , all you are doing is pulling the wool over your own eyes . [/quote]
Whereas staying negative is a proven failsafe means of shooting up the table (!)