Sign in to follow this  
Uckfield Canary

Quality, it's all about quality

Let''s face it, the players aren''t really good enough. If they were we would not be in the position we are in. On the positive side let''s look forward to winning some games in the Championship next season.

My major disappointment is that, in my view, none of the signings this season have really improved upon what we already had. This just confirms my belief that it is dangerous to give inexperienced managers money to spend.

You joined three and a half years ago, and waited all this time to post lol?

I think the players are good enough.

We''ve managed to get ourselves into winning positions a number of times, even against some of the best teams in the division. During those occasions we have been naive in not being able to see the game out. The managers substitutions have often not helped us here and certainly our game plan when we are winning is lacking.

We are good enough to win games in this division, all the signings are an improvement. If you want to give in at this stage you should go and support someone else.

Don''t agree with you OP, Klose looked better on Saturday as did Klose, both needed a few games to settle, and showed they will improve the team, imo.

Not all about the quality either, what about the width ? Pinto / Redmond on the right and Brady / Jarvis on the left ?

[quote user="morty"]You joined three and a half years ago, and waited all this time to post lol?[/quote]I think we should be grateful for the 41 months of miserabilism we didn''t have...

...But then again, it''s people like him who make me realise what a happy little soul I am ...

Sun''s out again! This is spooooooky!

Wonder where we''ll be in three years time when the OP posts again?

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Wonder where we''ll be in three years time when the OP posts again?[/quote]The Vauxhall Conference league( or whatever its called now) obviously[;)]

[quote user="Uckfield Canary"]Let''s face it, the players aren''t really good enough. If they were we would not be in the position we are in. On the positive side let''s look forward to winning some games in the Championship next season.

My major disappointment is that, in my view, none of the signings this season have really improved upon what we already had. This just confirms my belief that it is dangerous to give inexperienced managers money to spend.[/quote]
Are Villa''s players, Sunderland''s players, Newcastle''s players and Swansea''s players "good enough" then? Why d''ya s''pose they are ''in the position they are in''? At least two of these five teams'' player are going to be proved good enough come the end of the season; why single out Norwich''s at this stage?