Sign in to follow this  
Platonic

Naismith hat trick 100-1

You heard it here first folks. Just put a whole British pound on it. Why? Because what''s the point of being in this hell-hole of a league unless you remember it''s just a game, eh?

COME ON CITY!

Where''s that tin hat...?

[quote user="Platonic"]You heard it here first folks. Just put a whole British pound on it. Why? Because what''s the point of being in this hell-hole of a league unless you remember it''s just a game, eh?

COME ON CITY!

Where''s that tin hat...?[/quote]Oddly I am just scanning Bet365 right now, and may have a cheeky flutter.

Naismith to score first goal at 11/1 and Norwich to be one nil up at half time, and win one nil at 22/1Fiver on each, what the hell!

[quote user="morty"]Naismith to score first goal at 11/1 and Norwich to be one nil up at half time, and win one nil at 22/1

Fiver on each, what the hell!
[/quote]

So this is why you hounded poor old Greffy off this site, you''re muscling in on the betting tips market!

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="morty"]Naismith to score first goal at 11/1 and Norwich to be one nil up at half time, and win one nil at 22/1Fiver on each, what the hell![/quote]

So this is why you hounded poor old Greffy off this site, you''re muscling in on the betting tips market!

[/quote]I really wouldn''t pay attention to any of my betting tips lol.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]And if Naismith doesn''t play do you get your money back Morty?[/quote]No idea. I rank myself as a bit of a novice at the betting milarkey.Its two separate bets though, so as long as we win one nil, I''m fine.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]And if Naismith doesn''t play do you get your money back Morty?[/quote]No idea. I rank myself as a bit of a novice at the betting milarkey.Its two separate bets though, so as long as we win one nil, I''m fine.[/quote]Simon Thomas has tweeted that Naismith is out and Wes is in, check your T''s&C''s  Morty!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]And if Naismith doesn''t play do you get your money back Morty?[/quote]No idea. I rank myself as a bit of a novice at the betting milarkey.Its two separate bets though, so as long as we win one nil, I''m fine.[/quote]Simon Thomas has tweeted that Naismith is out and Wes is in, check your T''s&C''s  Morty!

[/quote]Arse[:(]