Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Sitting here with my cup of tea!

Thinking just how well the boys responded, how on earth is that a premiership ref, is the premiership corrupt, and just how proud I am of the players, the manager to have made a great sub at the right time and the crowd tonight, though a tad quiet in the first 10 minutes of the second half, how we raised the volume in that last 30 minutes........got a nice free flag for the young one too.

Well who can complain, 100 effort, long may it continue, if we play like that and go down fair enough.

Lost but feel positive about Saturday, hopefully we might get a ref in our favour!

Yes did well in second half shame we take so long to wake up,good sub today .get used to this ,seen it all before ,not pleasant but will be great when we come up again ,look forward to that.

Think we''ve had it. Love Alex Neil but we''ve signed players six months too late, conceded too many goals, not scored enough, haven''t won for two months. The list goes on. We''ll always have that day at Wembley, shame we''ve messed it up though.

Nah, not yet, Swansea, Newcastle at home, Sunderland at home and Watford at home are the must win games, that might be the four to keep us up, if not as long as we get this level of effort who can complain?

As we haven''t won in two months I''m not optimistic about these games. I don''t believe that our group of players will go to Swansea and win the game. A point isn''t good enough now either. I feel we signed players six months too late. We''ve left ourselves too much to do.

I''ll start to feel less hopeful if we lose to Swansea, but I''m thinking we have a chance if we put in a shift like we did today!

But see why you''re not so optimistic, a performance like at Villa and we will be looking at some serious questions for AN.

Fingers crossed for a quick start and a couple early goals.

Newcastle could have 12 more points by the time we play them. However that''s fairly unrealistic. So lets say they do well and get 7, after all they are fighting for their lives as well.

Sunderland have five games before us. Lets say they get four points given the fixtures.

Where are our points gonna come from?

There will be so much pressure on us if we don''t beat Swansea i think we will have left too much to do.