Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Possible Bottom 2 Tonight

We probably will be in the bottom 3 after tonight but Saturday''s game is far more important than tonight. If we can pull of a win Saturday and beat Newcastle and Sunderland at home, no reason why we can''t, then being bottom 3 tonight is irrelevant. beat those around us and the rest will look after itself. If we get anything tonight then great but defeat won''t break our season

[quote user="JF"]We probably will be in the bottom 3 after tonight but Saturday''s game is far more important than tonight. If we can pull of a win Saturday and beat Newcastle and Sunderland at home, no reason why we can''t, then being bottom 3 tonight is irrelevant. beat those around us and the rest will look after itself. If we get anything tonight then great but defeat won''t break our season[/quote][Y]

Here I am I my seat watching the warm up and my Chalfonts are killing me. Just thought that might cheer you up Yorkshire.

I agree with JF. Beat swans, Newcastle and Sunderland, and surely we are due one more freak win like against United. Maybe man city? Draw with palace and Watford? It could happen. April is crucial.

A lot about tonights performance was very positive and everyone put in a shift against a quality side. Alas yet again for the umpteenth time this season we were made to suffer for a combination of poor officialdom, poor defending at the start of the game and poor finishing by Jerome.

We do still have a chance but it is not a good one and the only way is to play with 2 strikers Jerome and Bamford for me. The alternative is we go with a willing workhorse up front on his own backed up by a midfield who do not score many either.

10 games left now so we may as well throw caution to the wind, draws will not get us out of this mess only 5 wins so every game has to be a cup final. Despite the miserable win the players are still giving it a go and the supporters are not moaning too much but it needs a win quickly to keep the life support unit working