Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Possible Bottom 2 Tonight

Hope not but this awful outcome is highly possible after tonight''s games. If we lose and Sunderland draw or better they go above us as do Newcastle without playing a game on GD. Games running out and whilst teams make their own luck we are due a little bit of good fortune soon to turn these tight losses/draws into draws/wins

Really? Wow! hadn''t considered that possibility.

Then again we could win, & Sunderland could lose. I wonder if that''s possible though? Might we be better off? Hmm.

I''ll get back to you when I''ve considered the ramifications ...

[quote user="ron obvious"]Existence eh? Pretty pointless when all''s said & done.

Now where''s that rope ...[/quote]I was going to go tonight, but it all just seems so pointless now[:(]

As I may have mentioned in an earlier post our run of four games since West Ham are all highly losable.

One down, three to go.

On a slightly (but not much) more positive note it could be the March fixtures where we might do a bit better.

Hey Ron, like your comment “pretty pointless”.

See what you did there that’s us after tonight’s game.

[quote user="Curious Canary"]As I may have mentioned in an earlier post our run of four games since West Ham are all highly losable.

One down, three to go.

On a slightly (but not much) more positive note it could be the March fixtures where we might do a bit better.

Hey Ron, like your comment “pretty pointless”.

See what you did there that’s us after tonight’s game.[/quote]Thats the spirit[Y]You going tonight?

[quote user="Lord Eddard Stark"]In fairness a Sunderland win and Norwich loss seems a much more likely outcome than vice versa.[/quote] Nobody said anything about probabilities, this is a thread about possibilities. Do try to keep on topic LES.

I''m expecting another Naismith hat-trick, nothing less.

Yes, going tonight.

Chance to see some world class players and Chelsea.

I find that a couple of pints before the game helps with the enjoyment.

Anyone know who the ref is?

[quote user="Curious Canary"]Yes, going tonight.

Chance to see some world class players and Chelsea.

I find that a couple of pints before the game helps with the enjoyment.

Anyone know who the ref is?[/quote]Surprised you''re bothering, we''ll only lose anyway.

Lee Mason is tonight''s ref.

He refereed our 4-5 home defeat to Liverpool. Make of that what you will.

Just when you are having one of those days, and think your own life is not going well, I read one of Yorkshire''s posts, and realise my life is pretty good, thanks very much.

Yorkie confirmed our relegation last weekend. I wished him well and said I looked forward to seeing him again in August. This thread is purely attention seeking. We don''t need people who have given up. They''re probably smashing people but are of no use until August.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Yorkie confirmed our relegation last weekend. I wished him well and said I looked forward to seeing him again in August. This thread is purely attention seeking. We don''t need people who have given up. They''re probably smashing people but are of no use until August.[/quote]

Only last weekend ?  Or did he confirm it before, a bit like the government announces new spending multiple times ?

What is it with these people? Yorkshire Canary, Derby Canary, Highland Canary, all miserable as fück. Thank god for the terminally cheerful Lessingham Canary.

Assuming for a minute we do lose tonight, it doesn''t really matter if we are in the bottom three or not. The bottom line is that we will need to win five of our remaining fixtures to stay up, thats all that really matters.

[quote user="Gordon Bennett"]Assuming for a minute we do lose tonight, it doesn''t really matter if we are in the bottom three or not. The bottom line is that we will need to win five of our remaining fixtures to stay up, thats all that really matters.[/quote]

Can we not do it with four wins and some draws?