Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

5 minutes

The time between goals conceded in two different games89th minute Saturday & less than a minute last night.Is this a record?

Was this really funny and interesting in your head, before you posted it?

[quote user="morty"]Was this really funny and interesting in your head, before you posted it?[/quote]Well at least I haven''t tried to restrict the thread to only those people who went to the game so I think when it comes to posting stupid threads, you win hands down.Show us your ticket stub - what a prat. 

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Was this really funny and interesting in your head, before you posted it?[/quote]Well at least I haven''t tried to restrict the thread to only those people who went to the game so I think when it comes to posting stupid threads, you win hands down.Show us your ticket stub - what a prat. [/quote]Prove my point wrong by posting something informative and interesting then[:)]

Sorry OP are you saying that because we conceded 2 goals in about 6 minutes this is a record????

Sure that''s not the case....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Was this really funny and interesting in your head, before you posted it?[/quote]Well at least I haven''t tried to restrict the thread to only those people who went to the game so I think when it comes to posting stupid threads, you win hands down.Show us your ticket stub - what a prat. [/quote]Prove my point wrong by posting something informative and interesting then[:)][/quote]Since when has it been obligatory to post something & informative & interesting. And you should know because you post more garbage on here than anybody else

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Was this really funny and interesting in your head, before you posted it?[/quote]Well at least I haven''t tried to restrict the thread to only those people who went to the game so I think when it comes to posting stupid threads, you win hands down.Show us your ticket stub - what a prat. [/quote]Prove my point wrong by posting something informative and interesting then[:)][/quote]Since when has it been obligatory to post something & informative & interesting. And you should know because you post more garbage on here than anybody else[/quote]Well I am glad you at least admin your thread is neither informative or interesting.Thats a start[:)]