Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Lost count of the weeks but NEIL OUT!!

I understand you have some strange physiological problem that causes you to have to be at the center of attention, but for once can you spit your bull on an already existing thread.

Ridiculous - anyone who is calling for Neil''s head has a short memory and should suggest who they think would do better job as I don''t see it

[quote user="alartz"]1 point from 24

Useless clown. 0-2 down leave 5 at the back still.

Great use of subs. Top notch 👍[/quote]

Subs were good and one was enforced through injury. Also we went 4-4-2. Seems some clowns don''t watch the games......

[quote user="Hughtonanny"][quote user="alartz"]1 point from 24

Useless clown. 0-2 down leave 5 at the back still.

Great use of subs. Top notch 👍[/quote]

Subs were good and one was enforced through injury. Also we went 4-4-2. Seems some clowns don''t watch the games......[/quote]Alartz left after half an hour against Spurs, he said so himself.Massive, massive plastic.

[quote user="Spillay"]Alartz is a miserable c**t end of. Wish he''d jump off a bridge personally.[/quote]

I understand. 1 point from 24. We all feel the same. Will u hold my hand as I jump? Come on please I promise to land on your head

Lake District Canary standard attention seeking.Grow a pair and get behind the team you allegedly support.

[quote user="morty"]Lake District Canary standard attention seeking.Grow a pair and get behind the team you allegedly support.[/quote]

Haha, as I said to you earlier, it''s oh so predictable mate! 😂

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="morty"]Lake District Canary standard attention seeking.Grow a pair and get behind the team you allegedly support.[/quote]

Haha, as I said to you earlier, it''s oh so predictable mate! 😂[/quote][:D][Y]Really nice to meet you earlier, by the way. Much nicer than these utter bells that spout their carp on here, but wouldn''t last 5 minutes in the pub[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alex "][quote user="morty"]Lake District Canary standard attention seeking.Grow a pair and get behind the team you allegedly support.[/quote]

Haha, as I said to you earlier, it''s oh so predictable mate! 😂[/quote][:D][Y]Really nice to meet you earlier, by the way. Much nicer than these utter bells that spout their carp on here, but wouldn''t last 5 minutes in the pub[;)][/quote]

Great to meet you too mate, and also finally meet Tilly and Duncan, not to mention seeing Eddie and Graham again 👍. Nearly every time I get up to a game this season I have to shoot back to Daaaarset straight after the match so was great to chew the fat with some proper City thick and thinners and finally meet some of you! See you after the Man City game where I will hang around for a couple afterwards! 🍻

I feel awkward.
Alartz is the equivalent to your senile Grandad walking through town with no clothes on. Embarrassing but you kind of accept the fact he can''t help it.