Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Not Good Enough Again

Another 0 points. Currently 1 from 24 which is disgraceful. Just thought i''d get the reality out ther before this board is filled up with the weekly post defeat guff of how it was a great brave peformance. How we''ll be fine if we play like that every week. How the referee lost us the game. How it was the mighty Chelsea etc etc.

We''ve played reasonably well against Leicester away and Chelsea at home and can count ourselves a little unfortunate to come out of the two games empty handed. The trick is to replicate those performances against Swansea, Sunderland, Newcastle, Palace, West Brom etc and make sure we pick up some points.

Still all to play for.

Save it till after the Swansea match ffs. You really expected points from Chelsea did you?

Well but for key decisions from officials we may well have got something tonight, as we might have done at the weekend. Yes, you can make your own luck to an extent, but the sheer weight of poor decisions against us is not helping.

And the OP is again labelled an Ipswich fan for posting fact. F''in unbelievable what is posted on this forum. This binner term is beyond childish. Please stop using it.

He absolutely reeks of bin. If you can''t smell it then shame on you.

You know how it is on the pinkun'' CanaryFan. Realism isn''t welcome on this forum, it has be constant delusional positivity even in the face of facts and overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Oh and if you refuse to toe the Pinkun'' line you will automatically be labelled a ''binner'' or some other cringeworthy childlike insult as it''s all they have left.

Our strikers are not good enough when compared to the millions Chelsea have paid for theirs. How many would their strikers have scored if they had the chances we had last night?

[quote user="Keith Scott"]You know how it is on the pinkun'' CanaryFan. Realism isn''t welcome on this forum, it has be constant delusional positivity even in the face of facts and overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Oh and if you refuse to toe the Pinkun'' line you will automatically be labelled a ''binner'' or some other cringeworthy childlike insult as it''s all they have left. [/quote]
Chuckle. What will happen if we all decide to toe the ''realist'' line instead? Something really exciting?

Even though i have many concerns about what has and is happening this season i would have to say that we played very well for much of the game last night against a very talented side in good form. It was unfortunate that we were cut open so early as that put us on the back foot immediately. I have mixed feelings about AN his signings and his substitutions but the players are still playing for him and have their all. We deserved something from that game and but for the offside and repeated missed chances we could have won let alone drawn that game. I do agree with 10 games to go we have nothing to lose and need to give every single game a real good go try and seize some initiate

Look at it another way, how many of our team would get a place in that Chelsea team ? none I suggest, I accept that, did our players deserve the quality of officiating they received last night ? did they deserve to lose the game ? I think not on both counts. Did they deserve to lose at Leicester ? probably, just (and yes I was there) but only because we couldn''t stop them scoring in the last minute, I can accept that as there were 2 teams on the pitch chasing points, last night should not have come down to poor decisions by officials, simple as.

What I find annoying is the way so many of you want to attack the club, players and supporters, why ? with so few posts over several years from many, seems like some only come on here for one reason, probably to do with TWTD being so quite, owing to yet another season in the chumps ?

Did we play well or did Chelsea just go into  comfort mode at 0-2 , Daily Mirror has a headline today Neil''s Canaries Now Looking Like Prize Turkeys . 1 point from 24 which after the next two games will more likely than not be 1 in 30 is horrendous which ever way you want to spin it . £20 million thrown down the drain in January because we dont look one iota better with the new signings , Naismith looks to have a chance of running Wolfswinkle close for biggest waste of £8.5 million ever .We are a top flight side without one striker on the books that even comes close to the required standard , thats not down to bad officials or plain bad luck , thats bad management . Our Board are out of their depth in the premier league and may well be in the championship too with the amounts of money being spent in that league this season . Our manager is also looking out of his depth but seems untouchable because he won a few games with the best squad in the division last season , anybody taking over from Adams would have looked something special .We are going down , it takes something a little special to keep City up in the top flight , we had it in Paul Lambert but Hughton , Adams and now Neil dont even come close .