Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Well done Nathan

Good passionate performance today rewarded with an overdue goal. Keep it going young man, you could make the difference for us this season!

Strong second half, aided by Pinto bombing forward creating space. Not so sure about the first half though. Our midfield looked a bit overrun.

Completely agree, was brilliant tonight.Puzzled by the people round me hating on him, but hey-ho.

He has ability and I am optimistic he will do well for us but his attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

Whenever someone else makes a cock up he starts demonstrating and starts his arm wavings and finger pointings in an over exaggerated fashion. If he doesn''t stop that I expect somebody someday will give him a whack.

[quote user="The gut"]Has he fulfilled his potential Mrs Miggins?[/quote]Do you think you have?

[quote user="The gut"]Over achieved.

What''s it got to do with anything?[/quote]Just wondered what made you qualified to judge people''s potential.

The gut wrote the following post at 02/03/2016 12:53 AM:

Has he fulfilled his potential Mrs Miggins?

-----------------------

Again, the whole notion that a 21 year Nathan Redmond can fulfil his potential this season at his age is so incredibly stupid I don''t think I should take the effort to explain

Well why didn''t you ask that morty? That''s got nothing to do with with me fulfilling my potential.

Please explain Mrs M. Has Nathan fulfilled his potential?

[quote user="The gut"]Well why didn''t you ask that morty? That''s got nothing to do with with me fulfilling my potential.

Please explain Mrs M. Has Nathan fulfilled his potential?[/quote]Did you go to the game, yesterday evening?

I guess so if you say so.

I''m not sure I''ve got the IQ of 4.

Do you think Nathe has fulfilled his potential?

[quote user="The gut"]I guess so if you say so.

I''m not sure I''ve got the IQ of 4.

Do you think Nathe has fulfilled his potential?[/quote]Nathan, his name is Nathan.Is spelling difficult for you?

Readback marty, spelling is there, I sometimes call him Nathe. If however I do make a spilling mistake fell free to point it out. It won''t make any difference, I''ve got no intentions of trying o better myself.

Potential can be relative M. Relatively speaking, has Nathaniel fulfilled his potential?

[quote user="The gut"]Readback marty, spelling is there, I sometimes call him Nathe. If however I do make a spilling mistake fell free to point it out. It won''t make any difference, I''ve got no intentions of trying o better myself.

Potential can be relative M. Relatively speaking, has Nathaniel fulfilled his potential?[/quote]Bless. His name is actually Nathan.You''re not too sharp on actual fact, are you? Or spelling.Oh and its "morty" not "marty".[:)]