Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Now they are out of the way

[quote user="im spartacus"]Who wants Leicester to win the league ?

Me

Those 6 points may as well go to a good cause 😊[/quote]Nah, would rather see Spurs win it.

Spuds or Arsenal for me - both far better/more exciting to watch. Leicester barely deserved either result against us, spuds largely outclassed us and scored 6.

My first choice is Leicester but if Spurs win it then I''m still happy with that. As long as it isn''t Man City!

I''d rather it be Arsenal. Out of all the top 6/7/8 clubs this year I find them to be by far the least offensive, but they''re bottlers and they won''t win the league so if not them I hope it''s Leicester.

If they win it it would prove winning the league isn''t impossible for a smaller team anymore and given the riches involved with the CL it might encourage more potential investors to become interested in a club like us of our size and set up.

I really like our current owners, but even if we do everything right, have a great manager and invest as much as we can I think it''s become impossible for us to compete in this league, even with the likes of Bournemouth/Swansea/Palace because we just don''t have a penny spare beyond our TV/commercial earnings so I think we need to hope for a takeover soon

I''d like Spurs to win it. A real core of good young English players, playing at a fast tempo with a good work rate. A blueprint for the national team.

I really want Leicester to win it, for the sake of annoying all the top teams.

For the benefit of English football, I''d like Tottenham to win it though

Richard Scudamore has said it''s bad for the Premiership that Chelsea are struggling and Leicester are at the top, simply because of the foreign supporters. I wonder how far his influence goes.   

Want Leicester to win the league of course. They seem to have fixed the nasty shambles that they were last season with that oaf in charge and found a way of playing which works for them (which they built on during the back end of last season).

Honestly don''t know why anyone would want spurs to win anything, though I do think they are the best team with the most quality in the league this season.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Want Leicester to win the league of course. They seem to have fixed the nasty shambles that they were last season with that oaf in charge and found a way of playing which works for them (which they built on during the back end of last season).

Honestly don''t know why anyone would want spurs to win anything, though I do think they are the best team with the most quality in the league this season.[/quote]Kinda answered your own question there?

No not Leicester, they are as bad as anyone at falling over when a flea farts anywhere near them.

I have to go with Spurs too, best young side around.

Kinda answered your own question there?

---------------

who you want to win and who you think will win are two very different things.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Kinda answered your own question there?

---------------

who you want to win and who you think will win are two very different things.[/quote]I still think you can''t rule out Man City. Arsenal will obviously bottle it.

"Arsenal will obviously bottle it."

Yep, naturally.

Why that manager only spends money on attacking midfielders I''ll never know.

Before last week i wanted them, just so we had a new name on the trophy but after the way their fans behaved last Saturday I hope they don`t. Only sang when they went in front and gave us loads of abuse as we waited for our coach afterwards. Their stewards need some lessons too on how to treat decent away fans. Spurs for me now.