Sign in to follow this  
Gainer the Gopher

Match Thread

SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 2016-03-05 8:28 PM:

City 2nd wrote:
Well that''s no surprise, firing blanks once again and conceding. Championship here we come. Well done Mr Neil, heading for TEN games without a win!

Ridiculous when you consider some of the opposition we have faced

We face exactly the same teams as EVERY other Premiership club, but are Bournemouth, Watford, WBA, Swansea in my our position, NO. Alex Neil has used more players than any other premiership managers, he weekly changes tactics, game plan and everything else, this side is full of failures, has NO quality, and cannot fight their way out of a paper bag.

said it a few weeks ago.. 13 relegated players in our squad (here or elsewhere).. invest in failure and thats what you get.within 3 seasons I don''t want a single relegated player at the club...

[quote user="City 2nd"]SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 2016-03-05 8:28 PM:

City 2nd wrote:
Well that''s no surprise, firing blanks once again and conceding. Championship here we come. Well done Mr Neil, heading for TEN games without a win!

Ridiculous when you consider some of the opposition we have faced

We face exactly the same teams as EVERY other Premiership club, but are Bournemouth, Watford, WBA, Swansea in my our position, NO. Alex Neil has used more players than any other premiership managers, he weekly changes tactics, game plan and everything else, this side is full of failures, has NO quality, and cannot fight their way out of a paper bag.[/quote]I have been a an AN supporter till now.He hasnt got a clue

"He weekly changes tactics, game plan"

This is why he was lauded as a genius by many last season.

There is a red card coming, the team is frustrated you can feel it and we are fouling Swansea at every turn.

Has that was a point I made at the start of the season, too many players who have relegation on their cv.

Still it''s sad that others have taken the fight we''re just whimpering along back into the championship, sad but there is a little time left, so we can only hope for this reaction the Martin keeps promising in the press each week!

OH FFS!
Utter garbage, can''t defend, won''t score, how the feck did Remond miss that?

quote user="Tettey''s Jig"GET IN SOUTHAMPTON!

Somehow we''re still in this battle to stay up!quote

Don''t talk nonsense. You''re spoiling this thread with your positivity.