Sign in to follow this  
Gainer the Gopher

Good strategy, sh!t execution

Not that many in all truth, bar the last 5/10 minutes we created very little and looked very poor across the pitch. Naismith was awful, Wes not much better, Jerome totally anonymous and half the players look so slow and cumbersome hence all the bookings. Klose was for me the only decent performer today. Dire beyond belief.

Hoolahan looked very good. Bamford had 2 misses and gave up on a slightly long pass that had he kept going, the keeper may have fumbled it. M-bop headed over what could have been a goal. There were a bunch of unrealized opportunities.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Hoolahan looked very good. Bamford had 2 misses and gave up on a slightly long pass that had he kept going, the keeper may have fumbled it. M-bop headed over what could have been a goal. There were a bunch of unrealized opportunities.[/quote]No Alex, it was absolutely dire

We employ a system that we looked comfortable with at Leicester & at home to Chelsea then we change it & we look dire.I just don''t see the logic of it

[quote user="Making Plans"]We employ a system that we looked comfortable with at Leicester & at home to Chelsea then we change it & we look dire.I just don''t see the logic of it[/quote]Because for this game, their theory, their stats and the computer said that we stood a better chance of getting something from the game by changing it.  So they changed it based on that and not what had actually happened in the previous two games.Too much tinkering, too much theory, when it doesn''t work he scratches his head and blames everyone else.