Sign in to follow this  
Indy

What has AN actually done to warrant such a following with Norwich fans?

I just don''t see it, losing 8 out of 9 with one draw, buying failures who he can''t motivate and continually blaming everyone but himself and his weak arrested coaching set up!

I just don''t see how he deserves so much high praise!

So please justify why you think he''s that good?

For a start, here''s a run of form you won''t see every day.  And this was to replace Neil Adams, who everyone on here was moaning about 24/7.

And then there''s the first few games of this season.  And then there''s our size, and then there''s our financial riches, and then there''s the alternatives such as Neil Warnock, Garry Monk, Tim Sherwood, and then there''s the fact we are not a big club and need to do the best with the resources at our disposal.
Oh, and it''s nothing like Houghton.  We had more attempts on goal today than Houghton managed in a season of away games, and we tried to push forwards with a game plan.
Now feel free to carry on wetting yourselves like entitled toddlers.
You fannies.

January[edit]

February[edit]

March[edit]

Norwich''s win over rivals Ipswich Town saw a new all seater stadium record of 27,005 set for Carrow Road. Norwich went onto win the game two goals to nil after goals from Bradley Johnson and Lewis Grabban. It was their fourth East Anglian Derby win in succession.[2]

April[edit]

May[edit]

Play-Offs[edit]

I think it was nice to buy into the idea that he was a great future manager, perhaps in the mould of Ferguson. Not looking that way though. I''d stick with him but he needs to hold himself to account too as he always seems to blame the players.

It''s funny how you''re the ones on the attack! All I asked was why and all we get is last years run with a squad which was one of the strogest.

So what about the millions on players with little impact? Or the weak coaching team who cannot motivate the players and try not to resort to childish responses, no one is pant wetting or a binner but just asking why such support for such a really poor run and response by the manager?

Would keep,him. Cannot see the board act but it wouldn''t wholly surprise me.

Well, if our squad was one of the strongest last season, imagine what we''ll do next season with AN in charge?
Oh no, that''s right, he''s useless and doesn''t deserve any credit for anything.

What this squad shot of confidence, the squad who has lost its faith in the coaching, the squad which will be getting their agent to broker the best deal, the 10 players who have had no real impact in improving the team........need I go on?

Credit can only go so far, after that he needs to prove he can continuously improve or ship him out!

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]Well, if our squad was one of the strongest last season, imagine what we''ll do next season with AN in charge?
Oh no, that''s right, he''s useless and doesn''t deserve any credit for anything.
[/quote]Head''s gone!

The past is the past. In the here and now Alex Neil is proving he is not up to it at premier league level. To be honest he is all over the place in so many ways it''s almost sad to see. As i have stated football is a cut throat business, there should be no place for sentimentality, and right now the future of Norwich City Football Club and maintaining our premier league status should be far more important to us than the future of Alex Neil''s career.

A hell of a lot has happened since last season.

He deserves credit for what he has done, Wembley will live in the memory forever but he''s made far to many c*ck ups this season.

Personally it''s because despite everything I think he wants to play football in a way I''d like to see the team play. However you''d have to brain dead to not be concerned if he would ever be able to deliver on that ideal.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]The past is the past. In the here and now Alex Neil is proving he is not up to it at premier league level. To be honest he is all over the place in so many ways it''s almost sad to see. As i have stated football is a cut throat business, there should be no place for sentimentality, and right now the future of Norwich City Football Club and maintaining our premier league status should be far more important to us than the future of Alex Neil''s career.[/quote]
Your question was "what has AN done?"
I gave you the answer.
Your response is to say "what he''s done doesn''t matter."
So why ask the question?
Binner.

Baldyboy wrote the following post at 2016-03-05 9:32 PM:

Ask Jeremy Borbyn, he loves him!

No, that D**k H**d only loves himself, and only himself. I bet his family are long suffering too!

I have never seen so much bull come out of one mouth!

Borbyn why do you assume those critical of one of our worst runs in history = a binner?

Surely you are more likely to be one given that you are clearly happy with this dismal form?

Absolutely nothing this season unfortunately. Was great for us last season though. He has potential and if we are back in the championship next season I''d expect him to do well. If we are to sack a manager every time were struggling at this level then we will sack one every season. Until we can compete financially and have owners with deep pockets we will always struggle in this league.